What is a good Gun.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ironskull View Post
    I own and carry a Glock 22 .40. I love it. It shoots dead on. My best friend is a Glock armorer and swears by them. My back up is a S&W 340 PD .357 magnum.
    Iron if you get the chance try the Glock 23--40. I just sold my Glock 22--40
    The 23 has the same wallop as the 22 and is basically the same except it is 1 inch shorter in the barrel. When you stop for a loaf of bread on the way home that extra inch won't be poking out of your cover shirt. Also a lot easier when using as a CCW.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

I used a Hi-Point Model C-9. http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ls.asp?Gun=9mm It has been an excellent weapon, is easily concealable for off-duty, and best of all is made in America.
      I do security for work; I run into burning buildings for fun

Comment

Originally posted by Blade Runner View Post
        I used a Hi-Point Model C-9. http://www.hi-pointfirearms.com/hand...ls.asp?Gun=9mm It has been an excellent weapon, is easily concealable for off-duty, and best of all is made in America.
        My partner on Graveyards carries the Hi-Point C9. He is very happy with his.

Comment

Originally posted by Chucky View Post
          Iron if you get the chance try the Glock 23--40. I just sold my Glock 22--40
          The 23 has the same wallop as the 22 and is basically the same except it is 1 inch shorter in the barrel. When you stop for a loaf of bread on the way home that extra inch won't be poking out of your cover shirt. Also a lot easier when using as a CCW.
          Glock 23 is an excellent choice. If you have a local police dealer, you can pick them up pretty cheap.

Up in Minnesota we have Streicher's, they sell the Glocks for $398.00 to security.
          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

http://www.streichers.com/
            ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

I carry a Beretta 92FS. I am the only on apart from my boss who also carries one. Everyone else carries a Glock 17i.

I prefer Beretta seems to suit my shooting style better.
              Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Comment

a good pistol

Glocks are Wonderful as everyone says they are.
                There a few draw back 1st one being it's hammer less
                2nd i have very big hands and only glock to fit my hands well is the model 21 45 acp and state of Louisiana doesn't let us carry 45s so you have find out what legal for you to carry in your area.
                3rd is the back strap is barely there unlike the like 1911 or 92 f/s
                so if you grip to high or have big hands the slide will bite you.
                you can go fire range and rent a few different pistols and get a feel for what you like and feel conformable with . Remember this is some thing that may save you life and want be good with it not look good with it.
                CAPTAIN KOOLAID 9594

oh ya

Comment

I took my test with a Glock 17 and fell in love with the Glock safe DAO action. It was smooth despite the 6 pound trigger pull, and I scored 10 points higher than my division manager that was there to requal that day.

My first duty gun, and I expect a few snickers at this, was the 40 cal S&W Sigma. Now people have poked fun at the sigma saying it's a cheap gun. It is. Retail was $299 when I bought it. And I'd prefer a sturdier recoil spring and low light sights. But in the year and a half carrying it I must have sent 2,000 rounds through it at the range and I've never had a single stovepipe or other feed problem. You can probably thank Glock for that since S&W's Sigma and M&P series are basically Glock clones.

I carry a Springfield XD now.
                  sigpicMy ideal security vehicle and uniforms:

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X