what do you think of this truck

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what do you think of this truck

It a Quebec city airport security SUV i wish i could drive something like this at my job
    Attached Files

I love those FJ's. That is the first one I have seen outfitted for LE/security. It looks good.
    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

That looks nice... I'd be happy to own one for a regular daily driver, the rear upper quarter region of the vehicle gives a slight HumVee vibe
      "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give" - Winston Churchill

Comment

I'd want the headlights updated to a more "modern" (read: Brighter and more surface area per lamp) styling... But other than that its not bad.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
          I'd want the headlights updated to a more "modern" (read: Brighter and more surface area per lamp) styling... But other than that its not bad.

They did that to be retro. The grill area is a copy of the '60's designed FJ40.
          "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Taylor View Post
            They did that to be retro. The grill area is a copy of the '60's designed FJ40.
            Note to self: Aftermarket front end.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Thats ugly.
              "I am not a hero. I am a silent guardian, a watchful protector"

Comment

When Smarts are finally sold here in the U.S. I suspect they will be used for security vehicles. I've seen many in Europe used for that purpose.
                Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                  When Smarts are finally sold here in the U.S. I suspect they will be used for security vehicles. I've seen many in Europe used for that purpose.
                  Please say it ain't so.

Comment

I was passed by a Smart on the Autoban in Germany. I was in the 2nd fast lane and he went by me like I was standing still. I was in a Mercedes. I said the "heck" with this and stepped it up. Left him in the dust. The European Smart models have slightly more horsepower.
                    Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                    Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

That thing looks like it's made out of legos!
                      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Securitas office in Quebec city got smart
                        Attached Files

Comment

Didn't Erkle have a car like that ?

Comment

I guess I am a traditionalist! I prefer to drive my Ford Crown Victoria.

Be safe,

Hank
                            " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by The Hussard View Post
                              Securitas office in Quebec city got smart
                              Ironically, that security vehicle will soon be illegal for Securitas to use in Ontario as it looks too much like a police vehicle (red stripe, lightbar, no word "security")

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X