New guy here...Carry Gun?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier View Post
    If the real Sig 226 is anything like the airsoft version I have, then I like its pointability, as well.
    Sounds like we have similar tastes... Before I got my Walther, I had ALMOST decided to go with a Sig 226... Very nice guns, and it fit my hand pretty darn well too. The Walther just ended up being even more 'glove-like' for me.
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

Comment

I shoot expert with everything I have shot, you all just suck!

Comment

by the way on the revolver comment about being slow to reload, I's all in the practice! I have shot against people who thought they were johnny bad-azz with there new wizbang semi auto and fire 12 rounds with my SW model 10 in the time it took them to fire 15 and was in the process of reloading AGAIN while they were dropping there first mag. After looking at the targets, theres looked like it was hit with a shotgun while mine you could cover with the palm of your hand.
        Last edited by Hospital Security Dude; 07-03-2007, 05:23 AM.

Comment

Like previous poster stated, find out first what you can carry and go from there. The steyr is a good pistol but you probably will have problems finding a duty holster to fit.

Comment

ok

Ok, I will answer a handful of posts that have come up in my absence.
            1. I cannot stand the Glock. I have fired them and I find them to be very uncomfortable. Not to mention ugly. Hahaha.
            2. I am required in TX to train and qualify with either a 9mil or .38, but can carry anything that is not a ridiculous hand cannon, i.e. .50 cal. or .44 mag.
            3 Thanks for all the advice and the tip to hit gunbroker as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Hospital Security Dude View Post
              by the way on the revolver comment about being slow to reload, I's all in the practice! I have shot against people who thought they were johnny bad-azz with there new wizbang semi auto and fire 12 rounds with my SW model 10 in the time it took them to fire 15 and was in the process of reloading AGAIN while they were dropping there first mag. After looking at the targets, theres looked like it was hit with a shotgun while mine you could cover with the palm of your hand.
              I ain't buyin' it. Theres only two of us that can do that. And Billy is the other one.

Comment

I have fallen in love with my .45 1911 model. It is from a Spainish manufacturer. It is mil-spec parts and it shoots great, I wouldn't trade it for the world, except for a better .45.
                Keeping the parking lots safe, hallways moving and the Chik Fil A busy.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X