Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    I keep the flashlights in various rooms in the house and in the cars. I also give them to my relatives - they all have some advertisers logo on them. So do the thumb drives.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Good ideas / suggestions thank you.
    Security Consultant, you should sell them on ebay

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
    I have a number of Minimags. I get two or three a year when attending security conferences and shows. Seems to be a popular give away. I also pickup my thumb drives this way.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
    I bought a Minimag with an LED bulb 2 AA bateries. I love it! Very bright and doesnt cost NEARLY as much as the sufire or scorpian types. MUCH better than the regular bulb and just a bit longer.
    I have a number of Minimags. I get two or three a year when attending security conferences and shows. Seems to be a popular give away. I also pickup my thumb drives this way.

Leave a comment:

• Hospital Security Dude
    replied
    You can have my Surefire G2 when you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ST7382
    replied
    I'm a fan of the Stream Light.
    Ive been using the Polly Stinger for a while, and I got to say its the best light
    Ive ever had.

http://www.streamlight.com/default.aspx

It will cost you a bit more (depending on the model)
    but considering the power and the fact that it is rechargeable...
    Think about the long term of the investment.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
    I bought a Minimag with an LED bulb 2 AA bateries. I love it! Very bright and doesnt cost NEARLY as much as the sufire or scorpian types. MUCH better than the regular bulb and just a bit longer.
    That's what I'm carrying now. Best thing is it does not use those darn expensive lithium batteries.

Leave a comment:

• JB diligence
    replied

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Only concern with the everready mod is how hot the light gets. Its plastic, so don't be leaving it on for 20 minutes, yo... You'll melt it!

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    http://www.metacafe.com/watch/581888...ashlight_hack/

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Don't settle for less than a 3 watt LED light. I got mine at Target for $20.00 and it works great.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    started a topic Small light suggestions?

Small light suggestions?

I would like a small LED flashlight, rechargeable, light weight, dependable to inspect basement wiring and other residential concerns for my other job, any suggestions?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X