Small light suggestions?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small light suggestions?

I would like a small LED flashlight, rechargeable, light weight, dependable to inspect basement wiring and other residential concerns for my other job, any suggestions?
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Don't settle for less than a 3 watt LED light. I got mine at Target for $20.00 and it works great.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/581888...ashlight_hack/
      "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
      "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Only concern with the everready mod is how hot the light gets. Its plastic, so don't be leaving it on for 20 minutes, yo... You'll melt it!
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I bought a Minimag with an LED bulb 2 AA bateries. I love it! Very bright and doesnt cost NEARLY as much as the sufire or scorpian types. MUCH better than the regular bulb and just a bit longer.
          I'm the guy you don't want to be around when your doing something wrong, but you can't wait for me to get there when your down, to fix you up...

If you don't stand behind our troops, feel free to stand in front of them.

Comment

Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
            I bought a Minimag with an LED bulb 2 AA bateries. I love it! Very bright and doesnt cost NEARLY as much as the sufire or scorpian types. MUCH better than the regular bulb and just a bit longer.
            That's what I'm carrying now. Best thing is it does not use those darn expensive lithium batteries.
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I'm a fan of the Stream Light.
              Ive been using the Polly Stinger for a while, and I got to say its the best light
              Ive ever had.

http://www.streamlight.com/default.aspx

It will cost you a bit more (depending on the model)
              but considering the power and the fact that it is rechargeable...
              Think about the long term of the investment.

Comment

You can have my Surefire G2 when you pry it from my cold dead hands!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JB diligence View Post
                  I have a number of Minimags. I get two or three a year when attending security conferences and shows. Seems to be a popular give away. I also pickup my thumb drives this way.
                  Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                  Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Good ideas / suggestions thank you.
                    Security Consultant, you should sell them on ebay

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                    I have a number of Minimags. I get two or three a year when attending security conferences and shows. Seems to be a popular give away. I also pickup my thumb drives this way.
                    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                    Groucho Marx

Comment

I keep the flashlights in various rooms in the house and in the cars. I also give them to my relatives - they all have some advertisers logo on them. So do the thumb drives.
                      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X