Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ST7382
    replied
    If its good enough for the IDF its good enough for me.

I got to say I do like my American Body Armor.
    Its comfortable and it is more or less breathable.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Here's a shock. Holiday Inn hotels are owned by Intercontental Hotels Group, a spin off of Bass Breweries a United Kingdom company. So even the all American pie hotel chain is now owned by people outside the US

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Mind buying Israeli equipment? They make some of the best gear in the world, if I remember correctly.

Keep in mind, though. None of us buy American anymore. Well, except when you buy a "Japanese" car, because the Japanese know its cheaper to build in American than import.

I think the last American built TV was made in the late 1990s, and of course the brands you think are American are actually Chinese made. Best example: RCA Holdings of China is the company that makes your RCA TV at Wal-Mart.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    started a topic marom-dolphin vest

marom-dolphin vest

so after much research... if you dont mind buying israel made vest its seems marom-dolphin is actually a legit vest manufactor, and thier prices on ebay are very reasonable to security officers, here is their website

http://www.marom-dolphin.co.il/

i dont mind buying forgien made stuff, some of thier stuff for thier prices actually seem like they would be a better buy, and according to varouis other sites YES these vests are NIJ compliant.

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X