marom-dolphin vest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• marom-dolphin vest

so after much research... if you dont mind buying israel made vest its seems marom-dolphin is actually a legit vest manufactor, and thier prices on ebay are very reasonable to security officers, here is their website

http://www.marom-dolphin.co.il/

i dont mind buying forgien made stuff, some of thier stuff for thier prices actually seem like they would be a better buy, and according to varouis other sites YES these vests are NIJ compliant.
    Its not how we die that counts.....
    Its not how we lived that counts....
    all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Mind buying Israeli equipment? They make some of the best gear in the world, if I remember correctly.

Keep in mind, though. None of us buy American anymore. Well, except when you buy a "Japanese" car, because the Japanese know its cheaper to build in American than import.

I think the last American built TV was made in the late 1990s, and of course the brands you think are American are actually Chinese made. Best example: RCA Holdings of China is the company that makes your RCA TV at Wal-Mart.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Here's a shock. Holiday Inn hotels are owned by Intercontental Hotels Group, a spin off of Bass Breweries a United Kingdom company. So even the all American pie hotel chain is now owned by people outside the US
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

If its good enough for the IDF its good enough for me.

I got to say I do like my American Body Armor.
        Its comfortable and it is more or less breathable.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X