Custom Concealment Holster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom Concealment Holster

I am looking for a concealment holster that would accomodate my Glock 22 w/ Streamlight M3 attached (see attached photo). I currently use a Level-III Safariland 5280 Duty Holster (see attached photo). For plain-clothes I wear a Level-II Blackhawk CQC Paddle Holster (see attached photo).

In my opinion the M3 Streamlight is one of the best tools that give you a tactical advantage in low-light conditions. I work mostly from dusk until dawn. I often work plain-clothes in the early hours of the morning, and if I had a concealment holster that would allow me to leave my M3 light attached, that would be great.

I wouldn't be surprised if I had to sacrifice retention for compatibility, but the option would have benefits.
    Attached Files
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

I understand that Fobus and Bladetech make weapon light rigs for concealment.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by jimmyhat
      H720-TAC, it's leather, if you can cope with that. Google it, and you'll find a few pages, usually in the $69-75 range.
      That's perfect, I just ordered one with overnight shipping Thank you
      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X