Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need nylon pouch for Ambu CPR mask

Hey all, looking for a nylon pouch for my duty belt to fit an Ambu mask
    http://www.cpr-savers.com/Industrial...sks/masks.html Any leads are appreciated.

Try www.Galls.com - they sell lots of stuff for us medical whackers.

Does your employer mandate that you carry a pocket mask?

This mask seems overkill - yes, its nice, but I wouldn't carry one this big on my person - I've got a pocket mask on my keychain. If you must carry a pocket mask (or just want to) get one of the tiny pocket masks... you can stuff it in with your latex (or non-latex) gloves in a glove pouch.
    The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Seems masks might not be necessary soon. Studies seem to be showing that compressions & AEDs are enough in urban areas that have advanced life support ambulance services!
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
        Seems masks might not be necessary soon. Studies seem to be showing that compressions & AEDs are enough in urban areas that have advanced life support ambulance services!
        Compressions only works for the first few minutes... but this science is still evolving.

Of course... if I don't have my pocket mask on me, no way in the world will I put my lips on some skell... I'll wait for EMS, thanks.
        The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was accessed.

Comment

Originally posted by EMTjon
          Compressions only works for the first few minutes... but this science is still evolving.

Of course... if I don't have my pocket mask on me, no way in the world will I put my lips on some skell... I'll wait for EMS, thanks.
          EMTjon - From your handle I imagine you are an EMT. In Canada you would be committiing a crime if someone needed rescue breathing, you are trained to provide it & you refuse to do so!

Comment

BTW who here carries a pocket mask with them? I have one of the key chain ones on my belt even when off duty.I have 1 full sized mask with O2 inlet in a locked electrical room on every floor of the hotel.

Comment

like this little doflacka on the right?

If so i can get them
              Attached Files
              Fight what is Wrong, Believe what is True, Do what is Right

Comment

I remember the old days when these small devices didn't exist yet. I knew people who kept tooth paste & mouth wash handy to use after doing mouth to mouth. I've done it a few times, luckly working in hotels I had acces to toothpaste & mouth wash!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X