Hip Holster - Walthers P99

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hip Holster - Walthers P99

Hi. I am looking for a hip holster (without a thumb break) for a Walthers P99. Any suggestions.

Without a thumb break?? Hmm... Not sure I can help ya there... I use a Mike's PRO-3 for my Walther...

Something you could check, however, is look for holsters for the HK USP... The size & shape is very similar, and they use the same model of the PRO-3... There may be other holsters designed for the USP that would fit...

BTW - What color is yours? I've got the OD green myself..
    Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
    Originally posted by ValleyOne
    BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
    Shoulda called in sick.
    Be safe!

Comment

SERPA holsters from Blackhawk have no thumb-break, and I believe are made for SW99s and Walther P99s.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Thanks a lot. I have the black one. Its not the P99, its the CO2 version, the CP99.

I have also seen some really smart holsters at

http://www.bianchi-intl.com/product/...xtModelID=7506

Comment

Were you looking for a duty holster or a concealment holster?

as far as concealment goes look at safariland they have some models without a thumbstrap.

Fobus might have one for your model but I'm not sure on that....
          The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Actually now that you mention it, Fobus DOES make an open-top paddle holster for the P99... I've seen them go for pretty cheap on Ebay... Something to consider, I suppose..
            Corbier's Commandos - "Stickin it to the ninjas!"
            Originally posted by ValleyOne
            BANG, next thing you know Bob's your Uncle and this Sgt is seemingly out on his a$$.
            Shoulda called in sick.
            Be safe!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X