X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tlangsr
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    For spring break I hired a company to supply guards to back up my people. It was a small company that was offering us a dollar or two cheaper than the one we usually use. We decided to give them a try. Their guys show up with no uniform, they wore suits with badges pinned to their lapels. The badges had eagles on them & said SECURITY GUARD. (Like I said before, in Quebec the writting has to be in French & we don't use the eagle symbol. It got worse. I took a close look at them & saw that they were plastic. They had been bought in a toy store!

By the way I fired them the first night. 2 of the 5 guys they sent were accused of sexually assaulting guests
    wow they sound like a couple of winners.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by HotelSecurity
    By the way I fired them the first night. 2 of the 5 guys they sent were accused of sexually assaulting guests
    You should of given the other 3 a chance to make 5 out of 5

Licensed Security in Ontario, are not allowed badges either, just the ID card provided by the Gov't.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    For spring break I hired a company to supply guards to back up my people. It was a small company that was offering us a dollar or two cheaper than the one we usually use. We decided to give them a try. Their guys show up with no uniform, they wore suits with badges pinned to their lapels. The badges had eagles on them & said SECURITY GUARD. (Like I said before, in Quebec the writting has to be in French & we don't use the eagle symbol. It got worse. I took a close look at them & saw that they were plastic. They had been bought in a toy store!

Leave a comment:

• Hospital Security Dude
    replied
    Originally posted by Chucky
    Hey I like beaver. Maybe try the playboy web site.
    Laughing my ass off

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    replied
    Hey I like beaver. Maybe try the playboy web site.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I can't use stock badges. Veing Canadian we don't have eagles on our badges. In Canada the symnol is a beaver but I believe this is used only by law enforcement. Also being in Quebec I need Sécurité on it.

Leave a comment:

• Chucky
    started a topic Good find if you need a badge

Good find if you need a badge

I thought it would be easier to pick up another badge for my back up uniform in the event I may need a quick change(Jelly donut explodes) and came across this site after a lot of searching. Being a cheap skate I looked at a lot of sites including E-Bay and this one had the best price I could find. It is heavy metal with an ample size pin and catch. Cost $8.99 + $3.00 shipping total $11.99
    Took a couple weeks to arrive but exactly the same as I paid $18.00 for locally.

http://interstatesupply.com/cgi-bin/...BADGES&group=3

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X