Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DJB204
    replied
    I found one on Amazon that seems to do the job. It’s got a ball on the Kevlar cord that snaps into the buckle so that it doesn’t retract. It’s snaps in and out fairly easily so it’s not a hassle to use at all.

Key-BAK SUPER48 Heavy Duty 8oz.
    https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B0088MQA0Q/..._KzxeEb8FMVRK3

Leave a comment:

• Consolewatcher
    replied
    One thing you might want to consider is a pouch instead of a key ring, as it's convenient and prevents most of the dangling. Larger double handcuffs pouches work well (if there isn't a divider between where the two sets of handcuffs would be), though if your company/site would complain about you wearing a handcuff pouch itself, there are other pouches that would work too.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    Grainger offers something called a "Kevlar (R)" key holder. It looks a bit studier than standard ones; supposedly it can hold "small flashlight or hand tools." If true, that might fit the bill.

Leave a comment:

• Condo Guard
    replied
    One of my pet peeves - you'd think somebody would have come up with a solution by now. The typical uniform / equipment companies don't offer anything specifically designed for a large & heavy key ring. When I have time I'll check construction / industrial suppliers.

Leave a comment:

• DJB204
    started a topic Retractable keychain for heavy keys?

Retractable keychain for heavy keys?

Does anybody here know of a retractable keychain that can keep a heavy set of keys retracted? I carry a lot of keys for the site I work at, and I hate when the keys start to dangle lower and lower lol

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X