Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seek(brand) Compact Pro ER(extended range) thermal imagining for s-phone....$190

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seek(brand) Compact Pro ER(extended range) thermal imagining for s-phone....$190

extended micro USB male to female cord....$7.....

10ft long pole I found on site....free....

able to instantly and "invisibly" see all sorts of thermal info like where a cat or person is hiding BEHIND a solid fence or where someone WAS sitting 4 minutes ago, or which car out of 1000 arrived recently, etc, etc. Priceless.

At one of my first jobs it was a big deal to make sure all the soldering irons were off and cold and their were about 100+ stations crowded with stuff you didn't want to disturb, so it was a chore and you'd still miss them. This would make it super easy. It lights up even low power gadgets you don't think of as putting out heat, like cheap security cams. I guess this could also be great for counter-intel and finding hidden cams or detecting alarms etc.

Also just cool to play with see what is actually hotter or cooler than other stuff.

can't afford not to have for SHTF. able to see which house is occupied from 1000yrds away, find game/intruders/lurkers that thinks its well hidden

Only quibble is it wont attack directly to phone if phone is wearing a heavy-duty cover. It wants phone to be naked.
    Last edited by Squid; 03-25-2018, 04:14 PM.

Is this so you can be alerted to the presence of Supervisors when you’re sleeping on the job..?

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
      Is this so you can be alerted to the presence of Supervisors when you’re sleeping on the job..?
      thx for showing everyone you can't grasp the nature of a thermal imagining device

guys like me use it to know when guys like you are lying about if they've been sitting on their ass or out walking

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X