Same Browne belt problem

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Same Browne belt problem

This evening the stud on my Boston Leather Sam Browne Belt came unscrewed. I was able to find the stud, and screw it back on. If it happens again and I can't find the stud is there a place I could get a replacement for it.
    Last edited by fortsmithman; 03-12-2018, 06:27 PM.

I just noticed the typo in the title. I meant to type Sam Browne not Same Browne. When I posted it I was on the tail end of my night shift. I found where I can get replacement studs. They are on eBay.

Comment

Is it something you could address with a touch of thread locker?
      A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post
        Is it something you could address with a touch of thread locker?
        I was thinking that there might be some kind of rivet/ pressed option if this was a leather Sam Browne belt. IMHO I would start with the blue Loctite and if it comes loose I would move on up to the red.
        Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
        Spiro Agnew

Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

Comment

I gotta SB I'm dying to try out, but kicking back in my "whip" I've gone to tactical external body armor and chest mounted gun.

Nothing says reactionary Banana Republic death squad stooge wannabe like a Sam Browne belt. Everyone is gonna assume you are a real hardass, psycho (sorry Steve) who spends every waking moment trying to justify shooting someone.

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
            I gotta SB I'm dying to try out, but kicking back in my "whip" I've gone to tactical external body armor and chest mounted gun.

Nothing says reactionary Banana Republic death squad stooge wannabe like a Sam Browne belt. Everyone is gonna assume you are a real hardass, psycho (sorry Steve) who spends every waking moment trying to justify shooting someone.
            Look now...not all of us can sleep or otherwise entirely neglect our responsibilities like you can.
            A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X