No announcement yet.

Knives?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I carry a small push dagger on my duty belt in a manner that is legal in California on my support side. The push dagger blends in with my uniform and is not obvious to an average person looking at me. I like having it there as a last ditch deadly force option in case I'm fighting to maintain control of my gun or where using my gun is not practical. I regularly practice deploying it just in case I ever need it.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Security Officer View Post
      I carry a small push dagger on my duty belt in a manner that is legal in California on my support side. The push dagger blends in with my uniform and is not obvious to an average person looking at me. I like having it there as a last ditch deadly force option in case I'm fighting to maintain control of my gun or where using my gun is not practical. I regularly practice deploying it just in case I ever need it.
      I wish we could use the push dagger here in Canada.

Comment

Dirks and daggers are illegal in CA.

Comment

Originally posted by Soper View Post
          Dirks and daggers are illegal in CA.
          This is what I carry. The blade is less than 2 inches and is worn openly on my duty belt in a sheath. It is my understanding that this setup does not run afoul of CA law. Not that this matters but I also got the approval of my company's Operations manager who is a retired cop and I'm sure he would have not approved it if it was illegal.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Security Officer View Post

This is what I carry. The blade is less than 2 inches and is worn openly on my duty belt in a sheath. It is my understanding that this setup does not run afoul of CA law. Not that this matters but I also got the approval of my company's Operations manager who is a retired cop and I'm sure he would have not approved it if it was illegal.
            It's a huge mistake to assume a cop, especially a retired one, is aware of all current or relevant statutes. That's not their job.
            A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

Nor the sellers of such products...

Does his lawyer say it's ok to carry?

Comment

My Grandfather carried this in WW2. I carry it in his honor

Comment

Originally posted by Trunk Monkey View Post
                  My Grandfather carried this in WW2. I carry it in his honor

Hey Soper, can we get this filth out of here? I was certain hate speech was prohibited. Surely, a guy who is proud of his dishonorable grandaddy's knife with a buzzard and swastika on it would count.
                  A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

This is the Knife I most commonly carry at work. It's an excellent boot knife and it will get the job done at need.

Comment

Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post

Hey Soper, can we get this filth out of here? I was certain hate speech was prohibited. Surely, a guy who is proud of his dishonorable grandaddy's knife with a buzzard and swastika on it would count.
                      Hey Soper do you commonly allow members to directly insult other members? I mean is that acceptable intercourse here?

Comment

Perhaps those who create the situation shouldn't complain.

Comment

Perhaps those who create the situation shouldn't complain.
                          So some animals are more equal than others?

Comment

You didn't read my response.

I will say that your language and obvious racism is apparent to all...

Comment

You didn't read my response.

I will say that your language and obvious racism is apparent to all...
                              So what rule have I broken?

Comment

The rule of social evolution. November 9, 1938 called - they want you back.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X