Need a new holster

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need a new holster

Ok...I think I may have an impossible task. I need a Level II or III NON-SERPA holster for a GLock 22 that is light bearing, if such a thing exists. I have a Fobus for light bearing, but it is not secure enough for duty usage in my opinion. Any rec's, especially those based on experience, are appreciated.
    A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Blackhawk usually has a pretty good selection.

Comment

Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post
      I have a Fobus for light bearing, but it is not secure enough for duty usage in my opinion.
      Ya think?

http://www.safariland.com/holster-fi...0x7f22d2xbsefo

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
        Blackhawk usually has a pretty good selection.
        BlackHawk tends to be a pretty crappy holster. I wouldn't use one unless I was carrying a Blue Gun

Comment

I guess my block list wasn't long enough...
          A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

"My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

Comment

Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post
            I guess my block list wasn't long enough...
            Ha, ouch. Sorry, I was going for more affordable. There are definitely better holsters out there, I just thought you were looking for something that wouldn't break the bank. Check Alien Gear or Warthog. Heard good reviews on both. For a bit cheaper check out Raw Dog Tactical.

Comment

Ha, ouch. Sorry, I was going for more affordable. There are definitely better holsters out there, I just thought you were looking for something that wouldn't break the bank. Check Alien Gear or Warthog. Heard good reviews on both. For a bit cheaper check out Raw Dog Tactical.
              Not directed at you, though money is not an object where my safety is concerned. The other poster that has "contributed," however...

Comment

I think he's looking for something to wear on a duty belt. I don't particularly care if homeboy reads it or not but more police departments use Safariland than any other holster. So that's what I'd go with. The only thing G4S ever did (AFAIC) was to buy EXACTLLY the same duty set up for their armed guards as CSPD.

FWIW I use a Galco CM for off the clock carry

Comment

[QUOTE=CTEXSEC1;n245111]

money is not an object where my safety is concerned.

well said and i agree!

Comment

We have been using the Safariland 7TS holsters for a little over a year now. My duty firearm is a G22 with light and my 7TS has served me well. These holsters are much lighter then ever and seem very tough. I took two shooting classes last year and found a lot of cops are using the 7TS in both level 1 and level 3.
                    http://firearmsnerd.com/

Comment

Safariland 6360. I highly recommend the "STX" finish variety since it is much more durable. The 6360's can be found used on Ebay for a very reasonable price.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X