Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Post photos of your duty belts

Hey guys,

I am just curious what kind of duty belts you wear around the world, and what gear you have on it. For me nothing beats the classic look and feel of a heavy black leather belt with two prong buckle, although nylon is the trend here now and we only wear limited equipment (unarmed).

Which duty belts do you wear, and do you actually care about it or not ? What are your considerations?
    Would be great if you would post some pictures of your duty belts.

To kick off, here is a photo of mine. On my belt I have: key holder, knife/multitool, mini maglite, d-ring, handcuffs, phone, optional radio, 6 beltkeepers.

Attached Files
    Last edited by rdguy; 03-02-2017, 08:27 AM.

I don't wear a duty belt at all any more and I'm glad. It was an absolute PAIN IN THE psyco steve

Comment

rdguy, ugh, I hate those flashlight holsters. Run and your light is across the hall before you are.

Comment

Originally posted by PhantomX0990 View Post
        rdguy, ugh, I hate those flashlight holsters. Run and your light is across the hall before you are.
        Not sure if it would work in your case but I used to clip my light to my body armor by the lanyard and a carabiner. I had slack to use the light and if I needed to I could drop it. Also didn't have to worry about losing it

Comment

Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post

Not sure if it would work in your case but I used to clip my light to my body armor by the lanyard and a carabiner. I had slack to use the light and if I needed to I could drop it. Also didn't have to worry about losing it
          I have a streamlight holster, so I'm good. I used to have a ring holder like that one, and yeah, it was more annoying most of the time than useful.

Comment

Only picture I could find. I ended up rearranging things. The gun the OC and the cuffs were all things I do with my right hand and I was NEVER going to have any of them in my hand at the same time. So the cuffs went in the Left breast pocket of my armor the gun an pepper spray stayed the same. I moved my magazines up to the front left so I could grab with either hand and put my knife, multi tool and radio behind them.

NOTHING went in the back because I didn't want to land on it if I got knocked on my ass. MY phone went in my right cargo pocket their phone went in another pocket on the vest
            Last edited by Ingio Montoya; 03-14-2017, 02:48 AM. Reason: because your gnikcuf software SUCKS

Comment

l also ditched their mag carrier and got this because it had better access and better retention

Comment

tried to put these pictures in one post but the software sucks

Comment

This software is weird anyway that's all the toys

Comment

Current gear

Comment

yall perfer leather belts or nylon as a duty belt.

Comment

i read further down about the differences on the two belts. think i am gunna go with a sam brown type of belt, with a big brass buckle.

i like shiny brass.

i enjoyed doing bright work over the years.

Comment

Originally posted by wascaptain View Post
                          yall perfer leather belts or nylon as a duty belt.

Nylon, wears better and lower maintenance. Leather looks great but it kills your back, and nothing looks crappier than scuffed and no longer black leather.

Comment

Leather, and yeah, that's a wheelgun. S&W Model 19. If I worked armed/uniformed more frequently my belt and pistol would probably both be plastic to save weight, but this works for my situation.

Comment

Originally posted by wascaptain View Post
                              i read further down about the differences on the two belts. think i am gunna go with a sam brown type of belt, with a big brass buckle.

i like shiny brass.

i enjoyed doing bright work over the years.
                              I suspect you'll "go with" what ever your (potential) employer tells you is the uniform

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X