DutyPro Duty Gear by Quartermaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DutyPro Duty Gear by Quartermaster

How many of you have used the DutyPro line of leather and nylon gear from Quartermaster? The vendor providing gear to Quartermaster under the DutyPro brand is "DutyMan Leather," for their duty gear line.

If you've used DutyPro Leather or Nylon gear, I'd like to know how well it works, how well it holds up, if you can put equipment in and out of the pouches with one hand, and if it has any "issues" that you've noticed.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

ive used duty pro nylon gear the cuff case snaps come off easily. cuffs come out easy one handed.
    Last edited by bigdog; 12-20-2005, 04:54 PM.
    "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

Comment

Duty Pro or Duty Man or whatever has always looked like crap to me. Bianchi Accumold or Don Hume is really the only way to go for nylon.
      10-8

Comment

I agree with Taser...I was issued a whole bunch of DutyPro stuff, and it's still in the original packings. I only use my personal Accumold stuff, acquired over the past few years. The DutyPro stuff just looks...hokey?

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X