Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

drop leg tacticool holster for Chair Born warriors?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Squid View Post

    I'm in CA. We don't really have weather in CA. Regarding the Drop Leg, I'm mostly wanting something compatible with getting in and out of office chairs and cars, as well as comfy sitting in them long periods.

    Another BIGGIE is a rig that doesn't present a major prob if I need to drop-a-deuce in a sketchy outhouse. Vest rig works for that, BUTT, a vest rig has its own set of issues in that it sorta limits ability to regulate temps easily without making Gun Security an issue.
    Having used a drop leg is that for the sims training I have done with them is the lack of being able to get the holster tight enough to have a good stable draw. Also it will chafe something fierce if you happen to starch your BDU pants. Depending on how you position your rig there may be some interference with office chairs with bigger arm rest where you would have to sit slouched in the chair or have it catch on the arm rest. Play around with a few different things and let us know what you do .
    Confronted with the choice, the American people would choose the policeman's truncheon over the anarchist's bomb.
    Spiro Agnew

    Why yes I am a glorified babysitter , I am here to politely ask you to follow the rules , if not daddy comes to spank you and put you in time out its your choice - Me

    Luck is a red hair woman , if you ever dated one you know there remarkably dangerous , my personal preference is to be competent and let luck join the ride if she so chooses .- Clint Smith

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post
      I'm sorry but it's almost like you guys are speaking Chinese sometimes. My duty equipment is issued by my employer and isn't optional. I wear what they issue period.

      The only exceptions are things like I can wear the company issue hat or a PLAIN BLACK hat. I can wear the company issue belt or my own PLAIN BLACK belt. Any thing that I wear that isn't company issue has to be plain black, no exceptions. They've written people up for wearing white socks
      So..then don't comment on posts that don't apply to you?
      A wise son hears his father's instruction,but a scoffer does not listen to rebuke. Proverbs 13:1

      "My “Black-Ops” history ensures that you will never know about the missions I accepted in my younger days, and Vietnam still shudders when it hears the name of a an assasin so skillful and deadly, he is remembered decades later. " G-45

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by CTEXSEC1 View Post

        So..then don't comment on posts that don't apply to you?
        Seriously? You went back a year to find a post to b**** about?

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by Soper View Post
          Squid likes to make up his own rules. Interesting that a claimed .Mil Vet doesn't know a thing about DLH and external vests...
          Okay, I'm not complaining or anything & since the thread has already be resurrected I would like to comment on this by Soper..

          I cant comment on Squid or any others but I am ex military, when I was in the only vest we typically got were the flak vests, not body armor unless you were bomb disposal or similar. And again DLH were not typical gear, again unless specialized.

          Those items were not part of the early/mid 90s typical ta-50 issue & depending on unit & rank were not allowed to be worn.

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by SgtWinters View Post

            Okay, I'm not complaining or anything & since the thread has already be resurrected I would like to comment on this by Soper..

            I cant comment on Squid or any others but I am ex military, when I was in the only vest we typically got were the flak vests, not body armor unless you were bomb disposal or similar. And again DLH were not typical gear, again unless specialized.

            Those items were not part of the early/mid 90s typical ta-50 issue & depending on unit & rank were not allowed to be worn.
            I want to know why soaper talks smack about other posters then hides behind his mod status to ban people he doesn't like

            Comment


            • #21
              If you have a complaint about how things are done, that's fine. If you feel you are being picked on, or feel that members pointing out trolls, falsehoods, etc are an issue, you have the choice of leaving or staying.

              I've noticed that you usually reply with a smart comment, then get offended when it's pointed out. If Admin doesn't like the moderation, then admin will take action.

              AGAIN, there are just a few poser/posters that seem to constantly create problems. Taking them on shows them that they are being held responsible. Eg: squids posts.
              I noted that when you were held responsible regarding a post, your reply was sarcastic and a violation of ToS. Again.

              And don't play the offended card by being called out on here. You blocked my pms and any chance to handle these issues behind the scenes and quietly.

              Pethaps if you and squid would cease the jack napery, you would find that members wold post more and fruitful discussions could be had.

              In the meantime...stay or leave.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post

                Seriously? You went back a year to find a post to b**** about?
                Example, just in case you are confused.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by Soper View Post
                  If you have a complaint about how things are done, that's fine. If you feel you are being picked on, or feel that members pointing out trolls, falsehoods, etc are an issue, you have the choice of leaving or staying.

                  I've noticed that you usually reply with a smart comment, then get offended when it's pointed out. If Admin doesn't like the moderation, then admin will take action.

                  AGAIN, there are just a few poser/posters that seem to constantly create problems. Taking them on shows them that they are being held responsible. Eg: squids posts.
                  I noted that when you were held responsible regarding a post, your reply was sarcastic and a violation of ToS. Again.

                  And don't play the offended card by being called out on here. You blocked my pms and any chance to handle these issues behind the scenes and quietly.

                  Pethaps if you and squid would cease the jack napery, you would find that members wold post more and fruitful discussions could be had.

                  In the meantime...stay or leave.
                  Or continue to contact Jay Griffin and see what comes of it. I'm glad I'm not so petty that I get my feelings of self worth playing bmoc on a forum that has a total of what 10 participants

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Eleven.I just come her for the lively banter, goofy questions and Squids insane posts. I cant believe im actually that bored.
                    Last edited by Tom Horn; 01-09-2018, 10:46 PM. Reason: Aliens

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Ingio Montoya View Post

                      Or continue to contact Jay Griffin and see what comes of it. I'm glad I'm not so petty that I get my feelings of self worth playing bmoc on a forum that has a total of what 10 participants
                      So instead of attacking everyone, and making rude posts, why not set an example? You keep shooting yourself in the foot. (See above quoted post).

                      Your name comes up quite a bit on being reported for ToS violations, so...what do YOU think is the issue? Again, this could have been discussed privately, however, you chose no contact, ignored warnings, and continued to be rude etc.

                      There is no one to blame here except yourself.
                      Last edited by Soper; 01-10-2018, 12:47 PM.

                      Comment

                      300x250

                      Collapse

                      Mid 300x250

                      Collapse

                      Taboola

                      Collapse

                      Super Leaderboard

                      Collapse
                      Working...
                      X