Patrol Vehicle Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Patrol Vehicle Pictures

Any one have any good pictures of their patrol vehicles where you work?

Post 'Em, I don't have a picture available of mine to post at this moment.

This is from my last company. No wild and crazy strobes. But it does have a kick ass AC unit and a Great combo Radio?CD unit. And for that occasional quick pick me up it has fully reclining seats. Not that I would nap on the job. It's a 2003 Chev and man can it fly. Unfortunately a week after I left the company the Midnight to 8 guy fell asleep at the wheel an rammed into several guest cars next door to our property. Maybe he should have taken a short nap.

Sorry about the crappy pic. It started out good but the size restriction makes it look like alum foil.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Chucky; 01-29-2007, 04:28 PM.
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
    THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
    http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

Mine...

“Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left”
      "I swear to God, I'm going to pistol whip the next guy that says 'Shenanigans' "... Capt. O'Hagan, "Super Troopers"

Comment

The picture is grainy, but it works...
        Attached Files
        "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

I don't have a patrol vehicle, but methinks I found Bill Warnock's...

Comment

You're bad.
            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Not an exact picture, but this is basically it, just add a state seal to the doors.
              Attached Files
              "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

Har, har!

http://custompolicevehicles.com/cata.../Wackenhut.jpg
                My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Originally posted by wilrobnson
                  I don't have a patrol vehicle, but methinks I found Bill Warnock's...
                  wilrobnson, not quite, ours said Colerain Township Police, Crown Vics and up and down those hills, the brakes talked to you and when really hot, howled!
                  Middle dome single rotating red light, nothing fancy.
                  Enjoy the day,
                  Bill

Comment

Here's what we roll around the hospital, they're called "T3Motion"s.
                    We have the police model (B&W scheme) samples from the company while they make the hospitals.
                    They are pretty cool! Red/Blue LED Flashers (molded in front and in taillights) and a pretty loud little digital siren, but they could be a little faster (10mph governed).

Comment

Originally posted by globalinstincts
                      they could be a little faster (10mph governed).
                      10 mph? The picture makes it appear to be traveling at mach speeds! Not a bad looking machine though.
                      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

The dorky bike helmets make us look much faster!

Comment

I posted all of mine in the "What Do You Get To Drive" thread which is 26 pages long.
                          http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...read.php?t=155
                          Go there to see them.
                          Hospital Security Officer

Comment

Here's a Pic of ours... night pic.

Task Force Security Private Law Enforcement Division

Providing Trained and Uniformed Security Guards Officers to Protect your Private Property and Persons in the Greater Toronto Area and Southern Ontario.

http://www.TaskForceSecurity.ca

Comment

Originally posted by taskforcesecurity
                              Here's a Pic of ours... night pic.

Nice car... Your website, however.. "[email protected]" should never be on a professional website, nor should there be lots of 404 links.
                              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X