No MOre Notebook Woes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No MOre Notebook Woes

Hello to everyone on the frontline. Thought I would share a great find. Anyone else who had the same problems I did with my elastic breaking around my notebook, there's a fantastic new product call Notebands. They take the place of the elastic and work great. You can get them right from their website at www.notebands.com.

Stay Safe!
    Paul

$7 + shipping for an elastic band?!
    "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Mine cost $7.99 (Canadian) for 2 from http://www.911gear.ca/product_info.p...oducts_id=1043
      Last edited by HotelSecurity; 12-20-2006, 09:39 PM.
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

I... used the clip from my Saunders board for this, actually... The rubber band (no matter how strong) would eventually piss me off.

Of course, I kept two notebooks, one was pocket sized (6x4) and the other was a half-scale stenno notepad. That got stuck in my back, gave a better writing surface, and was generally all around nicer to use.

If I could find some Reporter's Pads (6x11), I'd love it.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Staples carries reporters note pads.
          Booth

Comment

Last time I looked in Florida was 2003. Both Staples and Office Depot were clueless as to what they were, let alone if they carried them. I am glad that they do now, I shall have to look on staples.com and see if they're available online.

Thanks.
            Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X