Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    Last time I looked in Florida was 2003. Both Staples and Office Depot were clueless as to what they were, let alone if they carried them. I am glad that they do now, I shall have to look on staples.com and see if they're available online.

Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• mike booth
    replied
    Staples carries reporters note pads.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I... used the clip from my Saunders board for this, actually... The rubber band (no matter how strong) would eventually piss me off.

Of course, I kept two notebooks, one was pocket sized (6x4) and the other was a half-scale stenno notepad. That got stuck in my back, gave a better writing surface, and was generally all around nicer to use.

If I could find some Reporter's Pads (6x11), I'd love it.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Mine cost $7.99 (Canadian) for 2 from http://www.911gear.ca/product_info.p...oducts_id=1043
    Last edited by HotelSecurity; 12-20-2006, 09:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    $7 + shipping for an elastic band?!

Leave a comment:

• tman
    started a topic No MOre Notebook Woes

No MOre Notebook Woes

Hello to everyone on the frontline. Thought I would share a great find. Anyone else who had the same problems I did with my elastic breaking around my notebook, there's a fantastic new product call Notebands. They take the place of the elastic and work great. You can get them right from their website at www.notebands.com.

Stay Safe!
    Paul

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X