Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pic Request

Duty Belt and Uniform if you can

Im looking at doing my duty rig over lets see some of what you guys are wearing stateside is the cordura big in the US ? thanks

Originally posted by NovemberCharlie
    Duty Belt and Uniform if you can

Im looking at doing my duty rig over lets see some of what you guys are wearing stateside is the cordura big in the US ? thanks
    Whats with the Unabomber Avatar?
    "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
    "The Curve" 1998

Comment

Good question.
      Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Yeah.. I found that slightly interesting! Atleast now I know what to call that picture!
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

It looks like a flag? The Unabomber flag!
          Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Avatar will be changed [email protected]#

sorry guys it was meant to be funny !

Comment

In a way it is funny

How can you not find a man amusing despite what he has done crimanlly who tries to hang himself in his cell with his own damn underwear lol.. and fail miserably at it too. If I saw his tighty whities on his head I'd think he's crazy and laugh my arse off than think he was trying to off himself
              We may not be sworn in, have all the powers of arrest as a peace officer, or are able to run red & blues, but damnit, when the chips are down, the **** hits the fan, and the bullets are flying, me and an LEO share the same dumpster for cover, and spill the same blood in the same mud. All other differences are just details.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X