TDL holsters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TDL holsters?

Anyone use one of the Tactical Design Labs holsters?

http://www.tdlabs.com/

I've tried them out at the uniform store and known a few guys who swear by theirs, but a little hesitant to spend $90-130 for one.

Well, I know that the story on the site is borderline illegal. She left her post with a firearm on for something that wasn't related to her duties (investigating offenses not connected with her property...)

As far as the holster itself... It looks bulky to me. But, hey, people buy SERPA duty holsters which are just a button on the side. People buy cheap holsters. So long as you can draw from it, and someone can't remove your gun from it while on... Go for it.

I'll stick to Safariland, personally, because its what I'm used to wearing.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      As far as the holster itself... It looks bulky to me. But, hey, people buy SERPA duty holsters which are just a button on the side. People buy cheap holsters. So long as you can draw from it, and someone can't remove your gun from it while on... Go for it.

I'll stick to Safariland, personally, because its what I'm used to wearing.
      It's not that bad in actuality, it seems to hang out less than a Raptor does. That was one thing that initially turned me off when issue the Raptor, was the funky flip-down-while-rocking-and-pushing-the-button movement (though pratice makes perfect).

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X