Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Duty Belt Set Up

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Used to happen to my mini Mag all the time, I guess the getting in and out of the car had something to do with it. Finally got a covered case and didn't happen as much.

    Comment


    • #77
      The sad part was, the case was made for surefires, and was covered.
      Keeping the parking lots safe, hallways moving and the Chik Fil A busy.

      Comment


      • #78
        Newest belt Set up: All Bianchi Accumold



        Left to Right-
        Magazine Holder
        Silent Key Holder
        26" ASP w/ Side break 360 holster
        Sure fire G2 w/holder
        Motorola Radio Pouch
        Latex Pouch Holder (2 sets)
        MK-4 OC Pouch w/ 10% pepper foam (defense technology)
        Level 3 Uncle Mikes holster w/ S&W 4046
        Cell Phone
        Double Cuff Pouch w/ 1 Set Peerless chained, 1 Set Peerless hinged

        I also got a new Hindi cap for the baton but do not have a pic.

        Comment


        • #79
          You carry a new digital motorola radio? What company/ sight issues that out, that is about 3-5 thousand dollars worth of equipment.
          Keeping the parking lots safe, hallways moving and the Chik Fil A busy.

          Comment


          • #80
            Originally posted by SEO_09
            You carry a new digital motorola radio? What company/ sight issues that out, that is about 3-5 thousand dollars worth of equipment.
            Currently, I work with Paragon Systems on the South Wa contract. The radios are issued by the Federal Protective Service. It, is a pretty nice radio. So far I don't think we have had many problems with them.

            Comment


            • #81
              A friend of mine is dropping 200-300 dollars per MTX 3000 (I think) radio off ebay, then having them reprogrammed for another 100. 300-400 for a several thousand dollar digital radio is nice.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

              "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

              Comment


              • #82
                I wish that more of the companies that I worked for would have spent more money on communications equipment. But that will soon end because I just got my letter to interview for the Nantucket Police department.
                Keeping the parking lots safe, hallways moving and the Chik Fil A busy.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Originally posted by wackenhut hickey
                  Currently, I work with Paragon Systems on the South Wa contract. The radios are issued by the Federal Protective Service. It, is a pretty nice radio. So far I don't think we have had many problems with them.
                  Don't come north then...Reception sucks outside of the Seattle area...There's a large bi-directional amplification system at the JFB/FOB, but anywhere south (that "Issaquah" channel) bites.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    Originally posted by SEO_09
                    I wish that more of the companies that I worked for would have spent more money on communications equipment. But that will soon end because I just got my letter to interview for the Nantucket Police department.
                    Fortunately we do have somebody (FPS) that is willing to spend the money.....But, unfortunately our company is not willing to spend the money on our equipment. We have the cheapest of just about anything you can think of. Belt, Handcuffs, and even the gun that has been discontinued for like 10 yrs. All, we are issued is lawpro. Fortunately they at least give us a nice baton. The OC I won't even get into I have test sprayed it a few times and it only seems to spray about half a foot and comes out clumpy. Also congratulations and good luck with getting on the PD.

                    Originally posted by wilrobnson
                    Don't come north then...Reception sucks outside of the Seattle area...There's a large bi-directional amplification system at the JFB/FOB, but anywhere south (that "Issaquah" channel) bites.
                    Sometimes the reception isn't very good I guess it all depends on the weather I guess that seems to be the only reception problems we have had. Every once in awhile I have actually heard Issaquah, and Tacoma traffic in Olympia
                    pretty rare though maybe because I work graves I 'm not sure.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      Originally posted by wackenhut hickey
                      Fortunately we do have somebody (FPS) that is willing to spend the money.....But, unfortunately our company is not willing to spend the money on our equipment. We have the cheapest of just about anything you can think of. Belt, Handcuffs, and even the gun that has been discontinued for like 10 yrs. All, we are issued is lawpro. Fortunately they at least give us a nice baton. The OC I won't even get into I have test sprayed it a few times and it only seems to spray about half a foot and comes out clumpy. Also congratulations and good luck with getting on the PD.



                      Sometimes the reception isn't very good I guess it all depends on the weather I guess that seems to be the only reception problems we have had. Every once in awhile I have actually heard Issaquah, and Tacoma traffic in Olympia
                      pretty rare though maybe because I work graves I 'm not sure.
                      You get Lawpro cause its cheap, as well as the .38's. The baton is either ASP or Monadnock, and FPS requires it. Otherwise, expect the 20 dollar el cheapo baton.
                      Some Kind of Commando Leader

                      "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                        You get Lawpro cause its cheap, as well as the .38's. The baton is either ASP or Monadnock, and FPS requires it. Otherwise, expect the 20 dollar el cheapo baton.
                        He gets a Smith .40 (because it's cheap).

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          Originally posted by wilrobnson
                          He gets a Smith .40 (because it's cheap).
                          Wait. A FPS account having something other than S&W Model 10 in .38? Wow!
                          Some Kind of Commando Leader

                          "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                            Wait. A FPS account having something other than S&W Model 10 in .38? Wow!
                            Hey, I get a Gen III Glock 22!

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              Smith 4046 DAO 40 S&W It is a piece of junk.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                                Wait. A FPS account having something other than S&W Model 10 in .38? Wow!
                                All the FPS contracts in Southern California carry a S&W 4046 Tac.

                                California Security Blog
                                Domain Registration Services

                                Comment

                                Leaderboard

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X