Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dam Guard
    replied
    Herman Survivor steel toe shoes. They are pretty comfortable but being steel toed they tend to get "un" comfortable after awhile. Gots to wear them though, thats the price you pay for working in an industrial setting.

Leave a comment:

• FederalSecurity
    replied
    For the last year and a half, I've been wearing Harley-Davidson

Crankshaft boots. They've held up extremely well.

Leave a comment:

• WKSecurity
    replied
    Rocky 2090's for me. $99 at a local police supply shop. They are a 10 inch side zipper paraboot. amazingly comfortable!
    Last edited by WKSecurity; 11-21-2006, 12:23 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Professional Rent-a-Cop
    replied
    I wear a pair of Altama Tactical, $85 at the local Police Hardware store. They are certified by the National Institute of Public Safety (Security and LE) Officers.

Leave a comment:

• Andy Taylor
    replied
    Originally posted by canadianCO
    I have been using Converse 8" tactical side zip duty boot. A little warm but otherwise an excellent boot.
    I was considering getting some of those, but if you find them warm in Ontario, I need to look elswhere. My feet get warm in shoes that other people find cool.
    Currently I am wearing a pair of Walmart cheapos until I decide what to get.
    I have had the Magnum Phantom V-Lites and really liked them, but the curve on the zipper was a problem. If they would make them with a straight zipper I would never need to shop for anthing else.

Leave a comment:

• guard3725
    replied
    Mix of Magnum leather/nylon elite 900s during the day and 5.11 atac leather/nylon side zips for alarm call outs. have to say the 900s are better but cant be bothered fighting with laces at 3am

Leave a comment:

• FDG06
    replied
    Magnum Viper II (air cushion soles) side zipper & feather lite. Best boot I've ever worn, great for long patrol shifts!
    Yoda

Leave a comment:

• canadianCO
    replied
    I have been using Converse 8" tactical side zip duty boot. A little warm but otherwise an excellent boot.

Leave a comment:

• Arrowslinger
    replied
    Originally posted by SecureTN
    Bates Side Zip Tac Boots... Very comfortable, very sturdy.
    Water Proof, slip resist... etc etc
    Same here, bought four pair in the last three years, six miles a shift plus double shifts twice a week wears them out

I always buy the same brand and size, feet hurting at work is worse than anything I can think of.

Leave a comment:

• davis002
    replied
    I have had the same pair of Rocky AlphaForce 8" ZipperBoots for over a year now, and I must say they have held up extremely well. The only thing I replaced was the insoles, and that was when I first bought them. When it comes to footwear, the proper insoles can make almost any boot/shoe comfortable.

Leave a comment:

• ACP01
    replied
    Hey tie them once then pretty much forget about them plus it is a h3ll of a lot faster!

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    In the military its very popular.. Everybody has the lazy issue, so dont feel bad!

Leave a comment:

• knotquiteawake
    replied
    i'm glad to hear sidezips are so popular. I feel much less lazy now.

Leave a comment:

• SecureTN
    replied
    Bates Side Zip Tac Boots... Very comfortable, very sturdy.
    Water Proof, slip resist... etc etc

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    5.11 ATAC 8" sidezips...They work well with gel insoles and a boot dryer to dry them overnight.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X