Duty Footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by canadianCO
    I have been using Converse 8" tactical side zip duty boot. A little warm but otherwise an excellent boot.
    I was considering getting some of those, but if you find them warm in Ontario, I need to look elswhere. My feet get warm in shoes that other people find cool.
    Currently I am wearing a pair of Walmart cheapos until I decide what to get.
    I have had the Magnum Phantom V-Lites and really liked them, but the curve on the zipper was a problem. If they would make them with a straight zipper I would never need to shop for anthing else.
    "Gun control, the theory that 110lb. women have the "right" to fistfight with 210lb. rapists. " Author Unknown

Comment

I wear a pair of Altama Tactical, $85 at the local Police Hardware store. They are certified by the National Institute of Public Safety (Security and LE) Officers.

Comment

Rocky 2090's for me. $99 at a local police supply shop. They are a 10 inch side zipper paraboot. amazingly comfortable!
        Last edited by WKSecurity; 11-21-2006, 12:23 AM.

Comment

For the last year and a half, I've been wearing Harley-Davidson

Crankshaft boots. They've held up extremely well.
          "The price of freedom is eternal vigilance."
          - Thomas Jefferson

“Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection, we can catch excellence.”
          — Vince Lombardi

"Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

IX. Strive to attain professional competence.

Comment

Herman Survivor steel toe shoes. They are pretty comfortable but being steel toed they tend to get "un" comfortable after awhile. Gots to wear them though, thats the price you pay for working in an industrial setting.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X