Duty Footwear

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duty Footwear

Just wondering what other people are wearing on duty.

I currently wear Response Gear boots from Big 5 Sporting Goods. They are fairly comfortable and I get them for about $20 on sale. I wear them out in about 6 months.

Rockports for me. Great for lots of walking.
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

i've got some 5.11 side zipper leather/nylon duty boots. With a insole insert they work just fine.

Comment

Danner strikers

Comment

9" Magnum side zips

Comment

5.11 ATAC 8" sidezips...They work well with gel insoles and a boot dryer to dry them overnight.

Comment

Bates Side Zip Tac Boots... Very comfortable, very sturdy.
              Water Proof, slip resist... etc etc
              "What if this is as good as it gets?" ~ Melvin Udall

Comment

i'm glad to hear sidezips are so popular. I feel much less lazy now.

Comment

In the military its very popular.. Everybody has the lazy issue, so dont feel bad!
                  Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Hey tie them once then pretty much forget about them plus it is a h3ll of a lot faster!

Comment

I have had the same pair of Rocky AlphaForce 8" ZipperBoots for over a year now, and I must say they have held up extremely well. The only thing I replaced was the insoles, and that was when I first bought them. When it comes to footwear, the proper insoles can make almost any boot/shoe comfortable.
                      "To win one hundred victories in one hundred battles is not the highest skill. To subdue the enemy without fighting is the highest skill." Sun-Tzu

Comment

Originally posted by SecureTN
                        Bates Side Zip Tac Boots... Very comfortable, very sturdy.
                        Water Proof, slip resist... etc etc
                        Same here, bought four pair in the last three years, six miles a shift plus double shifts twice a week wears them out

I always buy the same brand and size, feet hurting at work is worse than anything I can think of.

Comment

I have been using Converse 8" tactical side zip duty boot. A little warm but otherwise an excellent boot.

Comment

Magnum Viper II (air cushion soles) side zipper & feather lite. Best boot I've ever worn, great for long patrol shifts!
                            Yoda
                            Sometimes there is "Justice", sometimes there is "Just Us"

Comment

Mix of Magnum leather/nylon elite 900s during the day and 5.11 atac leather/nylon side zips for alarm call outs. have to say the 900s are better but cant be bothered fighting with laces at 3am

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X