Badge / Shield Design

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Consolewatcher View Post

Actually, in the province of Alberta (Canada) security guards are allowed to carry badges, but can't wear them. There's a very specific design that must be used, security guards that have them have to carry them in a wallet holder with the ID card and can't show the badge without the card.

Unlike the US, in Canada many law enforcement agencies don't wear their badges (including the RCMP, which is our federal police force and does "general" policing in many provinces in areas that don't have city police).
    Here is the only authorized design for Alberta security.

Comment

These are our badge design. I just edited the design so it will look different than when i upload how the actual patches we have are.

Would love any criticism or feedback

Comment

@ Eclipsesecurity - its a bit busy, and hard to read (especially the yellow). I'd go with a more simplified stars and stripe design, and cut the wording down. Make the name of the company the dominant wording.

Comment

Originally posted by Eclipsesecurity View Post
          These are our badge design. I just edited the design so it will look different than when i upload how the actual patches we have are.

Would love any criticism or feedback
          What Condo said. The color is pretty hard to read too.

I'd say cut the job title, phone number, and website. The only info you really need on the patch is the company name, and maybe an emblem or quote. It should be simple and easy for people to know who you are and what you are there for; security. All that other stuff can be accessible by either talking to the officer, or on say, company website or business cars.

I'd say look at other security patches for inspiration.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X