• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security Duty Cars

i want to know how your security duty cars look like

i think this is gonna be a interesting tread

i try to start with one of my owns
    "There are three kinds of people in the world. There are wolves and there are sheep. And then there are those who protect the sheep from the wolves..."

Done already. We have about 10 pages of discussion on patrol vehicles at- http://forums.securityinfowatch.com/...read.php?t=155 .
    Hospital Security Officer

Comment

If you like photos there is a site www.policecanada.ca. It has mostly Canadian Police cars but we have a growing section on private security & by-law enforcement etc vehicles. I'm adding to these sections from vehicles in the Montreal area.
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

You installed a lightbar on your personal vehicle?

Comment

I used to be a volunteer firefighter so I purchased that lightbar a few years ago for my Ford Ranger.

I bought a set of amber lenses and decided to put it on my p71 instead.

Comment

OMG sorry I have no pics of my golf cart LMFAO
            MIKee
            1UNDER1

Comment

Originally posted by 1UNDER1
              OMG sorry I have no pics of my golf cart LMFAO
              Does it have a light bar too??
              Richard Dickinson
              Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
              DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
              www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

Originally posted by hrdickinson
                Does it have a light bar too??
                LMFAO------No I have a beacon on my helmet though lol
                MIKee
                1UNDER1

Comment

Originally posted by deeplist
                  I used to be a volunteer firefighter so I purchased that lightbar a few years ago for my Ford Ranger.

I bought a set of amber lenses and decided to put it on my p71 instead.
                  Your state has no laws about the use of warning lights? In Quebec we need a permit for any, including yellow. I believe it has soeting to do with our "no fault" insurance.
                  I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                  Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Most states don't. I would definately mark that thing up if I were in posession of it.

Driving a slick top P71 for personal use is one thing, driving one with a full package and no markings is another.

---

Looking at that vehicle, all it needs is a paint job, marked up, Panasonic CF-28 installed, radio modem, and a Streamlight charger installed and I'd put it on the road.
                    Last edited by N. A. Corbier; 09-02-2006, 05:48 PM.
                    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Looks like a retired Michigan State Police vehicle.

Comment

Gotta love a crown vic.. I like the light bar.. I never have any luck with rotators, they seem to stick after a while, which is why I went with strobes.. Now I see the LEDs.. Wooooo!
                        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

It was a Michigan State Police car that I purchased. Here in the US there are no laws regarding amber lights. Police do not care if you have amber lights, just as long as you aren't irresponsible with them.

Comment

Originally posted by deeplist
                            It was a Michigan State Police car that I purchased. Here in the US there are no laws regarding amber lights. Police do not care if you have amber lights, just as long as you aren't irresponsible with them.
                            Actually, that depends on the state. In CT, you need a flashing light permit even for amber.
                            Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X