Long Weapons

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long Weapons

I know we had a thread a few months back on sidearms. Who here has a long weapon available? If so, what do you have? Any M-4 users out there? Maybe a Remington 870?

870 and carbine (AK; 7.62X39. We'll be standardizing to M-4s, ASAP).
    "I'll defend with my life your right to disagree with me" - anonymous

Comment

When I worked security for a Govt agency we had rifles, tear gas and S&W 9 mm sub-machine guns in our cars. I used to use a 22 mini-mag with a 4 power scope on the woodchucks.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      CoAuthor - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Comment

When I was working as civilian security for a military installation, I had an M16 (A1 lower, A2 upper), M9, M500, and M249.

In my personal collection, I have a tricked out M4 with an Trijicon ACOG scope.
        sigpic

"Great danger lies in the notion that we can reason with evil" - Doug Patton

Comment

M4s w/ Aimpoint optics, Magpul BUIS, SureFire M500 dedicated light mounts, Magpul slings.

Comment

I'm currently outfitted with an Armalite AR-10 7.62 NATO duty rifle with EOTECH optics and a Benelli M-4 Tactical 12 GA shotgun with ghost ring sights and integral weapon light. --K.
            Last edited by SpecialAgentKC; 05-19-2012, 05:39 PM. Reason: Missing word.
            Bitter clinger to my guns and religion....

"When I die, I desire no better winding sheet than the Stars and Stripes, and no softer pillow than the Constitution of my country."--Andrew Jackson

Psychological Operations: Because physical wounds heal.

Comment

Currently equipped with an FN F2000 Tactical with an EOTech Holographic sight and Insight Technologies tactical illuminator with integrated laser.

Comment

Taboola

Collapse

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X