No announcement yet.

Non offensive aerosol spray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The EDW (electronicallt deployed weapons) are an interesting topic. I have been approached by our police department as to purchasing their older models, ad they recieved new models. I himmed and hawwed about it for a while, as to wondering if it was a carrier ability item. I am still not sure on it, as I havent really taken the time or interest to find out about it. I can just see that purchasing cartridges will be a fun cost to justify. I did comply with the chemical agents and EDW's compliance issue, even though I was not required to, just for extra safety when it comes to litigation under use in assistance with the deployment of an EDW.
    Deputy Sheriff

Comment

P.S.: On the X2 Product, I searched around, and need to contact the manufactorer and get them to email me some more info, and if you would like I can get it posted. The really nice thing is they are located in Casper Wy, and I make a few stops up there for pick up as if you purchase in bulk you get one heck of a deal!
      Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Hehe... ASP's world headquarters is like a 4 hour drive for me. I know how that is, when I finally break down, I'm going up there and finding some "discontinued" items, like the ASP P9 Kubaton. Its a "control tool," but its also, well... Its cute. Its a little keychain ASP that extends and locks. Oh, and some key defenders. And the ASP endcap that has the silver ring on the bottom, the one that looks pretty and nobody sells.

Yes, please do. As I said, it would be interesting to see the SHU on the new X2, since the MSI brands are hotter than the DefTec, and the DefTec is purposefully made in low concentration.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I let Bull know about the results from sabre red, and will post them tomarrow, as well as FOX. We tested both products this week, and I will post a thread on the results!
          Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X