By the Numbers - Streicher's Uniforms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Notice the part about Credit Decision. I know what your saying, so I'll start shopping around for SBA Perferred Financial Institutions. The SBA Loan Officer at Chase specifically said, "We want personal collateral." But, that was for a 7a loan, not SBA Express.

Thanks.
    No problem. Of course there will be a referral fee....
    Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
      No problem. Of course there will be a referral fee....
      It'll be added to your uniform account.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

It'll be added to your uniform account.
        Good come-back.
        Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Firearm is the Springfield Armory XD in .45 GAP, which comes with (3) 9-round magazines. Its .45, so 9+1 in the pipe is sufficient.

Good choice.

Comment

Its good to see there is a plan for a "proper" security company going up in my area. I have had an inkling about NA starting a company, but he never let on how serious he was about it in his posts. The only question I have is... with the cost of inital start-up, are you (NA) going to be able to offer competative prices in this area? The general attitude toward most "security" here is "wow! you can provide security for 8% less than what I'm paying now? The account is yours!" Not trying to throw a wet blanket on your party, I was just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by ff000525
              Its good to see there is a plan for a "proper" security company going up in my area. I have had an inkling about NA starting a company, but he never let on how serious he was about it in his posts. The only question I have is... with the cost of inital start-up, are you (NA) going to be able to offer competative prices in this area? The general attitude toward most "security" here is "wow! you can provide security for 8% less than what I'm paying now? The account is yours!" Not trying to throw a wet blanket on your party, I was just wondering.
              I'm planning on going after two types of accounts initially:

- WBS has failed us. We're getting charged by the city/county for nusance calls. We need protection, not reporting.

- Sites that feel that they require sworn LEOs to patrol, then find out that we're cheaper.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
              Working...
              X