Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ContractSec Level III
    replied
    Does anyone still have the pics to his myspace or links to the pics?

I'm just dying to see what he tried posting.

Leave a comment:

• Justice_Hound
    replied
    holy cow... just read this thread

Wow... I think that I have never been this before. WTF!
    N-Tweezy, did ur momma drop u on ur head as a infant?

Leave a comment:

• Lawson
    replied
    Jeez, you guys are STILL talking about this???

Leave a comment:

• CameraMan
    replied
    Bottom line: it takes more than wanting to be a security company to be a security company.

It's like the alarm industry- any retard who can remember "righty tighty, left loosey" and isn't color-blind calls themselves alarm installers. The colorblind ones, of course, are electricians.

Leave a comment:

• Minneapolis Security
    replied
    Any chance this guy is the infamous Gecko45?

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Where my wife worked, there was a security firm who did patrols of the business estate. She would cut a cheque every month to pay him for his services and she asked about a company security licence and he would ignore her or just show off his company name rego. She asked me of course and I asked her he must display a company licence number on all correspondence. It appeared he had a personal licence, company registration and insurance but nothing else and was flaunting the laws saying he had no English skils. Her employer cut their ties with him when this came to light and another firm was found by the facilities company. Police charged him for breaching our security company laws and he lost everything for a $300 a year licence.

Leave a comment:

• UtahProtectionForce
    replied
    well whats more interesting is the supposed company, if he recieved any checks for services they would be asking for a company indentifaction number for payroll purposes on their end, (i.e. Property management firm cuts check to security firm) whom then would be required to pay self or employees in form of a payroll check, which would require irs tax numbers, federal tax numbers, local tax numbers, all of which we know he doesnt have, it would also require you to have a payroll adminstrator which i am sure some one at 20 years of age does not know accounting or the varouis fees and deductions required....

I have not yet started my business but am still in the research,education,planning/prepartion phase and let me tell you there is ALOT TO LEARN, you cant just start up overnight and call your self such and such company, unless your intent is to take money and flight... knowing such is criminal. you will always be looked upon with a sore eye. perhapse some one should call mommy and tell her play time is over give stylez a nap ?

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Ironic how I could not find any listings in Sydney, Australia for this company and I have a paid search engine site for the government database. Interesting to also read how the term Constable is flaunted around the site but of course ................... this again appears to be highly illegal in the USA as well as around the globe .............. perhaps we have our solution for turning desert into lush fields with the BS coming from this pretend company ?

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    I R A Serious Cat. This Is A Serious Thread.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Ibtl!

Originally posted by N-TWEEZY View Post
    First of all that's not an airsoft gun, second of all, the myspace I created is just something I put together for kicks and giggles, third I'd NEVER IMPERSONATE A POLICE/SECURITY OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those of you who never heard of the company, I'm sorry for you. oh, and when I started the company I NEVER heard of a compact disk company of the same name until now!!!!!!! How dare you slander me and my company! I mean no harm to no one here. All I ask is for a little support and help from other officials here so I could better my business. And the ''toy'' setup is what I do on my spare time. I like to model my cars and such. Again, I'm not playing childrens games here, if you feel offended, I opalogise. the tactics wepons, MTA, and Special Handling was an idea thought up by my brother, who set up that myspace for me. There is no such thing as a Tactics Weapon Team, MTA, or Special Theft Handling. Its not easy running a business, and I'm not about to let some fool, try to shut it down, but I tell you what, since I looked up that music cd company up after I red the reply, I'm ordering a meeting with the other leaders for a name change ASAP! I need to think of a new name for it.
    So, you're either a 20 y/o 'private constable' for a security surveillance company in NYC with global offices, that you also happen to run, or you're a 20 y/o kid with too much time on his hands, unrestricted internet access and a collection of Hot Wheels diecast police cars.

See also: my username.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Ok I just had a quick meeting with a colleague who insisted on viewing the MySpace page of the OP and he has been laughing at the Shaft Look-a-like picture. Any seasoned professional would know you never hold a weapon with your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot - except for Hollywood style shooting styles. This company is alleged to have been operating for 2 years now and yet things do not add up - as advised in earlier posts. Now I know why the general public often has a negative attitude towards our industry with situations like this around the globe.

Leave a comment:

• BadBoynMD
    replied
    Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
    WOW! BC is right on the money. I just don't know.

Be Safe,

Hank
    I'm speechless myself..... toy cars? toy people? toy building? toy helicopters? Airsoft gun *with finger on the trigger*? Toy wanna be Texas Ranger star in black? Is this for real, or am I having a crazy dream about this post?

Leave a comment:

• Hank1
    replied
    WOW! BC is right on the money. I just don't know.

Be Safe,

Hank

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Where my wife worked once we had a clown running a site security company without any insurance, no business security company licence, a 20 year old hand painted car and bad attitude. I went to collect her 1 night and walked in on this idiot yelling at her to hurry up and leave the building. I asked him who he was (no uniform) and he abuses me before flashing a badge and saying "you don't need to know who I am". Being a company owner then I asked him a 3rd time and he refused to speak to me. I then called the police advising of a gun-toting wanker who we found out later was not licenced, the gun was illegal and the badge was a copy of a police badge.

Get it right first time and get it right always - because you only get 1 chance !!

Leave a comment:

• ValleyOne
    replied
    Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
    Oh my God. Red Alert! Ninja sighting. All commandos to rally point Alpha NOW!!!!!
    I'm at the rally point, and waiting for further instructions. LOL

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X