Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Arff312 View Post
    Can i be a commando too ?????
    Pledge undying loyalty to me. Alternately, add that you are in your signature.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by Black Caesar View Post
      Oh my God. Red Alert! Ninja sighting. All commandos to rally point Alpha NOW!!!!!
      I'm at the rally point, and waiting for further instructions. LOL
      ~Super Ninja Sniper~
      Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Where my wife worked once we had a clown running a site security company without any insurance, no business security company licence, a 20 year old hand painted car and bad attitude. I went to collect her 1 night and walked in on this idiot yelling at her to hurry up and leave the building. I asked him who he was (no uniform) and he abuses me before flashing a badge and saying "you don't need to know who I am". Being a company owner then I asked him a 3rd time and he refused to speak to me. I then called the police advising of a gun-toting wanker who we found out later was not licenced, the gun was illegal and the badge was a copy of a police badge.

Get it right first time and get it right always - because you only get 1 chance !!
        "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

WOW! BC is right on the money. I just don't know.

Be Safe,

Hank
          " We are determined that before the sun sets on this terrible struggle, our flag will be recognized throughout the world as a symbol of freedom on one hand and of overwhelming force on the other" - General George C. Marshall

Comment

Originally posted by Hank1 View Post
            WOW! BC is right on the money. I just don't know.

Be Safe,

Hank
            I'm speechless myself..... toy cars? toy people? toy building? toy helicopters? Airsoft gun *with finger on the trigger*? Toy wanna be Texas Ranger star in black? Is this for real, or am I having a crazy dream about this post?
            "Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." - Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.

Comment

Ok I just had a quick meeting with a colleague who insisted on viewing the MySpace page of the OP and he has been laughing at the Shaft Look-a-like picture. Any seasoned professional would know you never hold a weapon with your finger on the trigger unless you are ready to shoot - except for Hollywood style shooting styles. This company is alleged to have been operating for 2 years now and yet things do not add up - as advised in earlier posts. Now I know why the general public often has a negative attitude towards our industry with situations like this around the globe.

Comment

Ibtl!

Originally posted by N-TWEEZY View Post
                First of all that's not an airsoft gun, second of all, the myspace I created is just something I put together for kicks and giggles, third I'd NEVER IMPERSONATE A POLICE/SECURITY OFFICER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! for those of you who never heard of the company, I'm sorry for you. oh, and when I started the company I NEVER heard of a compact disk company of the same name until now!!!!!!! How dare you slander me and my company! I mean no harm to no one here. All I ask is for a little support and help from other officials here so I could better my business. And the ''toy'' setup is what I do on my spare time. I like to model my cars and such. Again, I'm not playing childrens games here, if you feel offended, I opalogise. the tactics wepons, MTA, and Special Handling was an idea thought up by my brother, who set up that myspace for me. There is no such thing as a Tactics Weapon Team, MTA, or Special Theft Handling. Its not easy running a business, and I'm not about to let some fool, try to shut it down, but I tell you what, since I looked up that music cd company up after I red the reply, I'm ordering a meeting with the other leaders for a name change ASAP! I need to think of a new name for it.
                So, you're either a 20 y/o 'private constable' for a security surveillance company in NYC with global offices, that you also happen to run, or you're a 20 y/o kid with too much time on his hands, unrestricted internet access and a collection of Hot Wheels diecast police cars.

See also: my username.

Comment

I R A Serious Cat. This Is A Serious Thread.
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Ironic how I could not find any listings in Sydney, Australia for this company and I have a paid search engine site for the government database. Interesting to also read how the term Constable is flaunted around the site but of course ................... this again appears to be highly illegal in the USA as well as around the globe .............. perhaps we have our solution for turning desert into lush fields with the BS coming from this pretend company ?

Comment

well whats more interesting is the supposed company, if he recieved any checks for services they would be asking for a company indentifaction number for payroll purposes on their end, (i.e. Property management firm cuts check to security firm) whom then would be required to pay self or employees in form of a payroll check, which would require irs tax numbers, federal tax numbers, local tax numbers, all of which we know he doesnt have, it would also require you to have a payroll adminstrator which i am sure some one at 20 years of age does not know accounting or the varouis fees and deductions required....

I have not yet started my business but am still in the research,education,planning/prepartion phase and let me tell you there is ALOT TO LEARN, you cant just start up overnight and call your self such and such company, unless your intent is to take money and flight... knowing such is criminal. you will always be looked upon with a sore eye. perhapse some one should call mommy and tell her play time is over give stylez a nap ?
                      Its not how we die that counts.....
                      Its not how we lived that counts....
                      all that matters is how we saved that one life that one time by being in the right place at the right time....

Comment

Where my wife worked, there was a security firm who did patrols of the business estate. She would cut a cheque every month to pay him for his services and she asked about a company security licence and he would ignore her or just show off his company name rego. She asked me of course and I asked her he must display a company licence number on all correspondence. It appeared he had a personal licence, company registration and insurance but nothing else and was flaunting the laws saying he had no English skils. Her employer cut their ties with him when this came to light and another firm was found by the facilities company. Police charged him for breaching our security company laws and he lost everything for a $300 a year licence.

Comment

Any chance this guy is the infamous Gecko45?
                          ATTN. SPECOPS AND GECKO45 my secret username is CIDDECEP and I am your S2. My authorization code is Six Wun Quebec Oscar Fife. Your presence here is tactically dangerous and compromises our overall mission parameter. Cease and desist all activity on this board. Our “enemies” are deft at computer hacking and may trace you back to our primary locale. You have forced me to compromise my situation to protect your vulnerable flank. This issue will be addressed later.

Comment

Bottom line: it takes more than wanting to be a security company to be a security company.

It's like the alarm industry- any retard who can remember "righty tighty, left loosey" and isn't color-blind calls themselves alarm installers. The colorblind ones, of course, are electricians.
                            The CCTV Blog.

"Expert" is something like "leader". It's not a title that you can ever claim for yourself no matter what you might know or might have done. It's a title that others bestow on you based on their assessment of what you know and what you have done.

-SecTrainer

Comment

Jeez, you guys are STILL talking about this???
                              "Alright guys listen up, ya'll have probably heard this before, Jackson vs. Securiplex corporation; I am a private security officer, I have no State or governmental authority. I stand as an ordinary citizen. I have no right to; detain, interrogate or otherwise interfere with your personal property-... basically all that means is I'm a cop."-Officer Ernie
                              "The Curve" 1998

Comment

holy cow... just read this thread

Wow... I think that I have never been this before. WTF!
                                N-Tweezy, did ur momma drop u on ur head as a infant?
                                We sleep safe in our beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.
                                -George Orwell

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X