Billing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ValleyOne View Post
    First off, my best wishes to HR, thank you for all your help you've thrown my way in the past.

Now, onto gonzo. Don't you have any form of contract a client signs? Even for this trial offer type of work? Each and every biz decision I would make would be preceded by asking myself; "How is this gonna bite in the a$$" I think you lawyer could draft up a simple CYA= Trial Services agreement, or what not...
    No unfortunately I don't at this time. I'm going to buy one of those business contracts program at Staples/Office Depot. To be quite honest, this is my first account. I was seriously underbid on my first time out so I didn't do anything with the company after that and kept working my armored car job. (Wanted to put some cash away so I can take time off once my wife gives birth)
    The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gonzo1510 View Post
      No unfortunately I don't at this time. I'm going to buy one of those business contracts program at Staples/Office Depot. To be quite honest, this is my first account. I was seriously underbid on my first time out so I didn't do anything with the company after that and kept working my armored car job. (Wanted to put some cash away so I can take time off once my wife gives birth)
      Send me a PM with your email address and I will respond with the name of a well known industry attorney that has a standard contract in use by many companies in the industry. If he tells you he has to draft it from scratch, tell him you're a friend of mine and that he should check his hard drive!!
      Richard Dickinson
      Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
      DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
      www.hrdickinson.com

Comment

PM sent ....Thank you..
        The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
        Working...
        X