No announcement yet.

Billing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sounds like a hitman coming to get you Bill .............. just be sure and wear the level IIIa underwear - LOL.
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

Comment

Nope, I charge more than the average 'hitman' - I'd hire someone to do it.
      Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
      Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

NRM Oz, the meeting will be at a place of my choosing.
        Enjoy the day,
        Bill

Comment

Perhaps Curtis will want a 10% deposit and payment plan signed first.

Comment

Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
            Perhaps Curtis will want a 10% deposit and payment plan signed first.
            Haven't the vaguest!

Comment

Originally posted by Bill Warnock View Post
              NRM Oz, the meeting will be at a place of my choosing.
              Enjoy the day,
              Bill
              I was thinking of something like the last episode of the Sopranos but maybe at Cracker Barrel or something like that.
              Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
              Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by Security Consultant View Post
                I was thinking of something like the last episode of the Sopranos but maybe at Cracker Barrel or something like that.
                Curtis on VA Route 234, just East of the Manassas Natiolnal Battle Park and Manassas Campus of Nothern Virginia Community College, on the left, there is a Cracker Barrel. At around 12:30 pm, numerous LE personnel gather for lunch. If anyone were to install an electromagnet in the ceiling and energize the core, many of the patrons would be wisked to its embrace, forks still in hand.
                Enjoy the day,
                Bill

Comment

Curtis on VA Route 234, just East of the Manassas Natiolnal Battle Park and Manassas Campus of Nothern Virginia Community College, on the left, there is a Cracker Barrel. At around 12:30 pm, numerous LE personnel gather for lunch. If anyone were to install an electromagnet in the ceiling and energize the core, many of the patrons would be wisked to its embrace, forks still in hand.
                  Enjoy the day,
                  Bill
                  That... Would... Be... Awesome.

I want video...
                  Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Enjoy the day,
                    Bill
                    I dunno - everything is either plastic or titanium these days.
                    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Originally posted by SecTrainer View Post
                      I dunno - everything is either plastic or titanium these days.
                      But SecTrainer, regardless of the composition of the forks, they would still be in hand; would they not?
                      Enjoy the day,
                      Bill

Comment

But SecTrainer, regardless of the composition of the forks, they would still be in hand; would they not?
                        Enjoy the day,
                        Bill
                        Yes, they would, but the electromagnet would not have any effect on them, or on the plastic Tasers, plastic/titanium/chromium or whatever guns, etc that they carry.

Now, if it comes to those with plates in their heads, that might be another matter. Then you might find those folks stuck to the ceiling...forks in hand, as you say.
                        "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

"I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

"There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

"History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

Comment

Cracker Barrel is a brand of cheese here .............. not bad either.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy Taylor View Post
                            You need to sit down and discuss this with the client now. I don't feel that a small deposit is unreasonable. You say they have had your services on a trial basis. How long have you been on a trial basis? Have payments been made regularly and on time? I am an Elder in my church so I know that sometimes churches move slower than do bussinesses, just because the descision makers are often volunteers and only meet once a month or so. That not to say they pay slow, just slow to make descisions.
                            So as an update, We worked the event with no problems, issues or situations whatsoever. The hardest decison the guards had to make was which food booth to have lunch from. To answer your question; we had been on a trial basis for two weeks. At the end of two weeks were told that we were getting the account. That was also the day we were told that we would be getting the carnival the following week. I am now drawing up a basic contract and will present it to the client within a week.

Sorry to hear about hrdickinson.
                            The only thing necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing. Edmund Burke.

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes ?

www.patrol4u.com

sigpic

Comment

Glad to hear it all went well and you have the account under your belt. Best of Luck

Comment

First off, my best wishes to HR, thank you for all your help you've thrown my way in the past.

Now, onto gonzo. Don't you have any form of contract a client signs? Even for this trial offer type of work? Each and every biz decision I would make would be preceded by asking myself; "How is this gonna bite in the a$$" I think you lawyer could draft up a simple CYA= Trial Services agreement, or what not...
                                ~Super Ninja Sniper~
                                Corbier's Commandos

Nemo me impune lacessit

Grammical and Spelling errors may occur form time to time. Yoov bin worned

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X