Next level internet advertising.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next level internet advertising.

After several years away, I am opening another security company. In the interim, I was involved with an industry that did considerable internet marketing. I am wondering if anyone here, in the security industry is using the internet for direct marketing and advertising? I am not talking about a website and SEO. I am talking about Facebook advertising, landing pages, email lists, etc. If so, I would love to hear how you are going about it and what kind of success you have had.
    David Tombleson
    Executive Security Manager
    Wy'east Tactical, LLC
    www.wyeasttactical.com

Well, I'm looking at it as a potential job seeker. If the landing page is too cluttered, I'm immediately ready to bail. Facebook is a mixed bag. For example, one company I'm interested is posts weekly photos of incidents they've responded to. All well and good, except the haters then post their comments. For a potential client, this could be a distraction. The company's response to negative comments is critical - if it comes off as unprofessional, you've lost potential clients and applicants.

Don't discount the website, either. A company's website tells me a lot about their corporate culture (security vs. cop wannabes, for example), and their attention to detail - "First Aide certification required" tells me you don't know how to spell, and didn't have anyone review your content. I'm going to think you're sloppy, and that's not a selling point.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
    Working...
    X