Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• security steve
    replied
    See, I heard that they were going to purchase the Wackenhut division. I could be wrong, but that is the rumor I heard. We are owned by Spectraguard and are supposedly the top security company as far as training goes.

I hope we don't get bought out because I think that Allied Barton is one of the best security companies out there.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Is Garda growing in any of the member's area? They are eating up companies like crazy here in Canada & I believe they have started in the US. I think they are going mostly after armoured car companies but I also read that they took over Vance International.

Leave a comment:

• Echos13
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    To put in perspective... Group4 owns Securitas, Securicor, Wackenhut, and a bunch of other companies.

Hint: If anyone's being bought, its Allied Barton.
    You should look at G4S's website. Over 400,000 employees all over the world and growing. To be honest, it worries me. The logistics, communications and operational momentum is going to get grid locked sooner or later. TWC here is still in the dark ages and is stagnant in moving forward. Ether because they want it that way or they are waiting to see what G4S is going to do. Rumors are flying all over the place. None of it is taken seriously but it still concerns a lot of us.

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    To put in perspective... Group4 owns Securitas, Securicor, Wackenhut, and a bunch of other companies.

Hint: If anyone's being bought, its Allied Barton.

Leave a comment:

• GCMC Security
    replied
    Wackenhut was bought out by Group 4 Falckes a long time ago, allied barton must of forgot about that, or is rich enough to buy the second largest company in the world

Leave a comment:

• security steve
    started a topic Allied Barton

Allied Barton

I heard two rumors that I am looking to verify. First, it has come down the pipeline that Allied Barton Security Services (the company which I work for) has acquired New York City. This means that we provide all the security for every public building in the city.

Also, it has been rumored that we are going to buyout Wackenhut and become the largest security group in the US. Apparently the Wackenhut deal is going down very soon. Can anyone validate this?

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X