Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

No Calls/ No Shows

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by BoxerGuard
    I classify my work as "In-House" security (no guard card, but I have several clients). Sometimes I am late or just plain no show.
    In that case, I'd classify you more as "Out-House Security", if you get my meaning. That, or a TROLL.
    "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

    "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

    "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

    "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by BoxerGuard
      Good points Chucky, you get what you pay for.

      I charge most of my clients a rate of $13 an hour. I classify my work as "In House" security (no guard card, but I have several clients). I juggle the shifts back to back. Sometimes I am late or just plain no show.

      If they want to fire me. I can just fire them.
      Thank you for proving my point.
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
      THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
      http://www.boondocksaints.com/

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by BoxerGuard
        Good points Chucky, you get what you pay for.

        I charge most of my clients a rate of $13 an hour. I classify my work as "In House" security (no guard card, but I have several clients). I juggle the shifts back to back. Sometimes I am late or just plain no show.

        If they want to fire me. I can just fire them.
        Countdown till this guy is found, his information publically posted on the internet, then reported to his state authorities for unlicensed business activity has begun.
        Some Kind of Commando Leader

        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
          Countdown till this guy is found, his information publically posted on the internet, then reported to his state authorities for unlicensed business activity has begun.
          As I posted elsewhere, I'd be inclined to begin with authorities at the forum end of the chain, providing copies of the relevant posts and traceroute information. Being that this is a security officer, my guess is that they'll run with the ball.
          "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

          "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

          "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

          "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

          Comment


          • #20
            We really need less snitches in this industry. How would you like it if I followed you around this forum, nagging you, threatening to tell on you? Please Grow Up.

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by BoxerGuard
              We really need less snitches in this industry.
              What do you think this is, the drug world?

              Those employed in this industry are held to a high standard, and violators should be reported, arrested, and fired.

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by BoxerGuard
                We really need less snitches in this industry. How would you like it if I followed you around this forum, nagging you, threatening to tell on you? Please Grow Up.
                When it comes to the things you've admitted to doing and the violent tendencies you display, I'm afraid I have to disagree. People like you is precisely what this industry must proactively rid itself of - and be quick about it.
                "Every betrayal begins with trust." - Brian Jacques

                "I can't predict the future, but I know that it'll be very weird." - Anonymous

                "There is nothing new under the sun." - Ecclesiastes 1:9

                "History, with all its volumes vast, hath but one page." - Lord Byron

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by BoxerGuard
                  We really need less snitches in this industry. How would you like it if I followed you around this forum, nagging you, threatening to tell on you? Please Grow Up.
                  Don't you realize that part of our job is to go to the authorities, or "snitch, as you put it, if we see or find illegal activities.
                  Todd

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by BoxerGuard
                    We really need less snitches in this industry. How would you like it if I followed you around this forum, nagging you, threatening to tell on you? Please Grow Up.
                    I think following N.A.Corbier around this forum or anywhere else waiting for him to make an ethical slip would be a major waste of your time. This forum is for serious security professionals who understand the laws and who don't take shortcuts. IMO N.A. is certainly one of those people.
                    Richard Dickinson
                    Dickinson Security Management Group, LLC
                    DSMG Provides a Variety of Software Products and Consulting Services to the Contract Security Industry
                    www.hrdickinson.com

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by hrdickinson
                      I think following N.A.Corbier around this forum or anywhere else waiting for him to make an ethical slip would be a major waste of your time. This forum is for serious security professionals who understand the laws and who don't take shortcuts. IMO N.A. is certainly one of those people.
                      I couldn't have said it better.
                      Todd

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        I don't actually think Boxer is talking about me. RealSecurity, on the other hand, has some kind personal problem. Most likely because he's a repeat customer, one who it was determined was illegally running a security company in Minnesota while being a felon. He threw a little fit on these forums, then left.
                        Some Kind of Commando Leader

                        "Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by SecTrainer
                          When it comes to the things you've admitted to doing and the violent tendencies you display, I'm afraid I have to disagree. People like you is precisely what this industry must proactively rid itself of - and be quick about it.

                          Thats just your opinion. Your opinion doesn't mean that I should be out of work.

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Makes me wonder if a security officer caught him doing something that caused him to be a felon in the first place.
                            Murphy was an optomist.

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Hey Boxerguard. Have you ever testified in court? Or is all this a result of frustration, you guard a sewage plant or something? If you have did you really put your hand on the bible & swear to tell the whole thruth & nothing but the truth? Did a bolt of lighning hit you?
                              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
                              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                People like Boxer make me sick. I jump through all the legal hoops and red tape, the IRS, the lawyers for business issues and he just goes out and freelances to anyone that will hire him without a license. I am betting that he doesn't even pay taxes or report his illegal business to the IRS!

                                This behavior is unethical, despicable, and if I find out where he is conducting illegal activity, I will make it a point to contact the authorities and make an example of him to show others like him that there is a right way and a wrong way to do things.

                                Some people look at Security like it is some kind of a joke, we are just rent-a-cops, etc. I am going to do my best with my new company to exceed the public expectations for security and provide a professional, efficient service while obeying all of the required rules and regulations.

                                I have already had tentative offers for Security and Investigative services and luckily, those clients have enough decorum and respect for due process that they are willing to wait for my PI and PPO license to be issued. 3 weeks longer and I should have it in hand!

                                I am hoping others on this forum second my feelings about this Boxer character!

                                Comment

                                Leaderboard

                                Collapse
                                Working...
                                X