Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Good Leadership Skills.. Ideas for comp.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Banned users cannot login or reply to topics.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      Banned users cannot login or reply to topics.
      Do they have to login to read the topics? I posted my e-mail address. He could always change his user name
      I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
      Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

Originally posted by HotelSecurity
        Do they have to login to read the topics? I posted my e-mail address. He could always change his user name
        Oh no, please don't encourage it.
        "We appreciate all the hard work you've done, the dedicated hours you have worked, and the lives you have saved. However, since this is your third time being late to work, we are terminating your employment here."

Comment

Originally posted by 1stWatch
          Oh no, please don't encourage it.
          No I want this guy to come back & explain himself. It seems very strange to me that a police officer would change jobs as often as he, going so far as having to leave the country to get a job. (Do you think I've provoked him enough )

Comment

I am pretty sure its a dead and gone issue. Most people who get this kind of surprise are turned off to the whole deal. We both worked long enough in our industries to find this to be the case. If it helps.. Just remember, it takes all kinds to make the world turn, and our jobs interesting.

Now, back to topic.. I will have to post some other thoughts soon!
            Deputy Sheriff

Comment

No I want this guy to come back & explain himself. It seems very strange to me that a police officer would change jobs as often as he, going so far as having to leave the country to get a job. (Do you think I've provoked him enough )
              That's called "ban evasion," and is usually grounds for instant ban.
              Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                That's called "ban evasion," and is usually grounds for instant ban.
                There's a reason why he was banned. It takes a lot to end up in that situation. "Let sleeping dogs lie."
                Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

I'm back, the ban was only temporary.

HotelSecurity, I do not have to explain myself to you. Use the Search function of the forum and you can find the details of my career that I have chosen to explain.

Comment

Originally posted by histfan71

HotelSecurity, I do not have to explain myself to you. Use the Search function of the forum and you can find the details of my career that I have chosen to explain.
                    I noticed. Question: Are you the same histfan71 on O.com?

Comment

Thanks for having the guts to send me the private e-mail. I still will ask publicly the question I asked privately. With your extensive police experience (no security experience mentioned), why interact with security guards?

P.S. you never answered my questions

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Security
                        I noticed. Question: Are you the same histfan71 on O.com?
                        Yes, but I have not posted nor even looked on the forums there in quite a while. I use the same username on all the formus I am a member of.

Comment

Yes, but I have not posted nor even looked on the forums there in quite a while. I use the same username on all the formus I am a member of.
                          Ok. I thought so, but didn't want to assume.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X