UK Citizen seeking work in the US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Citizen seeking work in the US

I am a Law Enforcement Officer with 15 years experience, most recently with a regional Counter Terrorism Intelligence Unit in the UK. Looking for work in the US or Canada but require sponsorship.

We got enough ex-cops in USA.

Whats the attraction?

Comment

get "sponsored" by one of Trump's hotels doing entry level hotel work at crap wages, then jump into security from there.

even a low class English accent is considered high class in USA. LOL. you would be put right in charge of greeting neuvo rich Americans.

Did I mention Trump hotels hire mostly super hot Eastern European chicks, and you would be put in charge of that crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
        get "sponsored" by one of Trump's hotels doing entry level hotel work at crap wages, then jump into security from there.

even a low class English accent is considered high class in USA. LOL. you would be put right in charge of greeting neuvo rich Americans.

Did I mention Trump hotels hire mostly super hot Eastern European chicks, and you would be put in charge of that crew?
        Why are you even posting? He asked a question, yet all you do is spew drivel. Bigot much?

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
          We got enough ex-cops in USA.

Whats the attraction?
          And you aren’t one of them, nor speak for them.

Comment

Get "Sponsored" (ability to do a job NO ONE in the USA can do, for an American employer) as bodyguard/butler for Silicon Valley wunderkid, on some grounds that to do that requires a full blown British passport for some reason, so just an American with bunch of Visas to various Crown Colonies just wouldn't cut it.

Like I said, your British accent alone makes you instantly Butler-tier as far as good manners in the USA. Everyone will assume YOU are doing it right and they must learn. LOL. Likewise, the slightest hint of anything police or military from the UK and everyone will assume you are combo of James Bond and Sherlock Holmes. When you talk, people will listen and the maids will tell all their male gangbanger friends not to mess with client.

Big prob, especially for youthful Silicon Valley billionaires, is that while your typical ex or off duty cop prostituting their badge might have more clout as private security, you never know when they might turn on you if they think you are breaking some little law.

Police training focuses on lording over to the plebs and intimidating them into giving up their rights over minor infractions involving drugs, booze or unpaid licenses and permits.

Likewise, if I was wanting to hire personal security in the UK, I don't think I'd want a guy who thought unpaid "Television license" or saying mean things about people were police worthy crimes.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X