UK Citizen seeking work in the US

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UK Citizen seeking work in the US

I am a Law Enforcement Officer with 15 years experience, most recently with a regional Counter Terrorism Intelligence Unit in the UK. Looking for work in the US or Canada but require sponsorship.

We got enough ex-cops in USA.

Whats the attraction?

Comment

get "sponsored" by one of Trump's hotels doing entry level hotel work at crap wages, then jump into security from there.

even a low class English accent is considered high class in USA. LOL. you would be put right in charge of greeting neuvo rich Americans.

Did I mention Trump hotels hire mostly super hot Eastern European chicks, and you would be put in charge of that crew?

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
        get "sponsored" by one of Trump's hotels doing entry level hotel work at crap wages, then jump into security from there.

even a low class English accent is considered high class in USA. LOL. you would be put right in charge of greeting neuvo rich Americans.

Did I mention Trump hotels hire mostly super hot Eastern European chicks, and you would be put in charge of that crew?
        Why are you even posting? He asked a question, yet all you do is spew drivel. Bigot much?

Comment

Originally posted by Squid View Post
          We got enough ex-cops in USA.

Whats the attraction?
          And you aren’t one of them, nor speak for them.

Comment

300x250

Collapse

Mid 300x250

Collapse

Taboola

Collapse

Super Leaderboard

Collapse
          Working...
          X