And I'm spent.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And I'm spent.....

After 6 months working for a large WBS company, I've decided that it's time to move on. I hate to up and leave a job, considering I'm only a quarter of a century old and have only had to change jobs 3 times. Well, I was kinda stuck in my last job (but hey I signed the paperwork and raised my right hand). So I've applied for a job at the local mall, loss prevention at Boston Store to be exact. I know the manager well enough and they've been looking for someone for a few months now (kind of raises a flag, but oh well). So, if I get this job I'll be posting more often in this area of the forum, well wish me luck!

Good luck. I had to ask my girlfriend what a Boston Store was.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

I'll bite, I'm an hour from Boston- but what exactly is a Boston Store? This is way more entertaining than simply googling it for me! And good luck on the new job.
      Old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time-

Comment

Boston Store is an offshoot of SAKS (or is it SACS?)...... just think, JC Penny but a little better or worse depending on the area of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by ff000525
          Boston Store is an offshoot of SAKS (or is it SACS?)...... just think, JC Penny but a little better or worse depending on the area of the country.
          Saks from New York? Thats the last thing I want to hear when the girls go shopping in New York.
          Old age and treachery will defeat youth and enthusiasm every time-

Comment

And I'm stuck......

I guess they aren't looking for someone who goes to school full time... oh well. Theres always Securitas.....oh wait :0

Comment

Originally posted by ycaso77
              Saks from New York? Thats the last thing I want to hear when the girls go shopping in New York.
              Yeah.... but not quite so 5th avenue. Its (Boston Store) is a department store like JC Penny's or Dillards (I don't think they have those in this part of the country) or Macy's.....

Comment

Good Luck with the new job!
                ========================================
                Keep an open mind, but not so open that your brain falls out! - Unknown

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                Working...
                X