No announcement yet.

tips and tricks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Problem with that is I know of no Loss Prevention program that allows an Officer to carry such weapons!

Comment

Originally posted by Lynch Mob
      "This kind of "mathematical calculation" about whether a particular bust is "worth it or not" is not good LP, and it's not smart policy."

- SecTrainer
      This is a kindly suggestion that you keep such posts on the LP side. I do not know if Security Consultant will allow them here, but on my side, corrective actions will be made.
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
        This is a kindly suggestion that you keep such posts on the LP side. I do not know if Security Consultant will allow them here, but on my side, corrective actions will be made.
        Lynch Mob's spam postings were reported to SIW Editor.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

Comment

Originally posted by panther10758
          Problem with that is I know of no Loss Prevention program that allows an Officer to carry such weapons!

Panther I would guess by this statement that you have never worked LP in the heart of any states intercity. One night a week I am part of a team that is the last hope that a chain has for a store that has tried all the conventional methods. Generally on a Friday night as that is one of the most active nights.Then we may switch to Saturdays for awhile.
          Our company calls this a take back team. We go in well armed and armored. Officer Friendly has that night off. Word gets around real fast and seems to be very effective.
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A 911 CALL IS FOUR MINUTES
          THE AVERAGE RESPONSE TIME FOR A .357 MAGNUM ROUND IS 1400 FEET PER SECOND?
          http://www.boondocksaints.com/

Comment

As I stated I know of no LP program that allows officers to carry weapons I did not say there are not any!

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
            Working...
            X