X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
    UndercoverAngel

• UndercoverAngel
    replied
    I stopped a tranny in Seattle... up on Broadway... She got really upset at that fact I called her sir.... but I quickly said I was sorry.... not good...

Leave a comment:

• bigdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    bigdog - I always approached a situation with the same caution - whether or not it was male/female, didn't make a difference. Once the battle was on and it was a female, I did treat females differently - they fight differently. Most guys don't start out scratching, biting, and trying to kick you in the groin. Plain and simple. As to your comment (I bolded). I hope you didn't mean tactics such as choke holds, groin grabs, etc.
    What i meant by anyway possible was using force within the continuum that is reasonable to subdue the person. What i was getting at was some (officers public and private) use softer tactics on females because they are the "weaker sex" instead of using techniques that will end the encounter with in safest way possible for the officer and the suspect.

I wouldn't want my family standing over my casket because I went soft on a female who got access to a weapon or gained the upper hand in a situation because i was afraid to use full force.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Bill - The only person to ever try and get my handgun from me was a woman, and you can believe I used the amount of force needed to disable her attack.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Warnock

• Bill Warnock
    replied
    Curt, you're dead on. As previously posted, I showed deference to a female subject and it could have turned tragic. Had it not been for a clamshell holster and a quick reacting car captain who was a damn sight smarter than me, we probably not be discussing this.
    Be firm, be fair and don't back off and use force appropriate to the situation.
    Enjoy the day,
    Bill

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    Originally posted by bigdog View Post
    So you use different tactics to subdue females than males? I was always taught once a suspect starts to fight or resist you take them down anyway possible whether they are female or male. There is no different use of force scale or use of force rules for males and females that I'm aware of.
    bigdog - I always approached a situation with the same caution - whether or not it was male/female, didn't make a difference. Once the battle was on and it was a female, I did treat females differently - they fight differently. Most guys don't start out scratching, biting, and trying to kick you in the groin. Plain and simple. As to your comment (I bolded). I hope you didn't mean tactics such as choke holds, groin grabs, etc.

Leave a comment:

• bigdog
    replied
    Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
    I think I may of posted his before...my very first prostitution arrest was a transvestite. I didn't catch on until I made the arrest. The officers with me thought it was very funny and didn't clue me in.

I once apprehended a 'female' shoplifter who, upon apporach, charged me and started fighting. I was trying to subdue 'her' when I realized she was a he and then changed my tactics.

NRM_OZ - You should see the Gay Pride parade in New York City - quite a sight. Several years ago my wife and I were showing her brother and wife the sights in Manhattan. Turns out it was the day of the parade. My brother-in-law is from rural Ohio farm country - he still talks about it today.
    So you use different tactics to subdue females than males? I was always taught once a suspect starts to fight or resist you take them down anyway possible whether they are female or male. There is no different use of force scale or use of force rules for males and females that im aware of.

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    Well here is another 1 to think about - a bloke comes dressed in a suit into our flagship store today and asks for a certain size and style of women's lingerie. The sales girl asks if it is for someone special and he shocks her by saying - "yes for me, my dear girl. May I use your fitting room to check the size and fit please ?". Poor girl was unable to tell me the outcome apart from an almost $2k sale in other items. She would have made around $95.00 commission from that sale, so of course she would not complain too much.

I made her blush when I asked if she got his details for our customer service list where we invite VIP customers to our seasonal launches and unique sales for our popular customers ? Poor girl was all red faced over her ordeal.

Leave a comment:

• Deputy Dawg

• Deputy Dawg
    replied
    Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
    9 years since I left, I still have some fun memories including my last year when I returned for the party shift after a long day at another venue. I cabbed it in to save time and at the cab rank had 2 queens fight over my cab. #1 queen got into the cab tossing me $50.00 to use my cab (she thought I was just getting in) when #2 queen dragged her out for a few punches and kicks. As they fought on the dirt, #3 queen jumps in and tosses another $50.00 out the window as she speeds off. Seems 2 of them had worn similar outfits so had to go home and change and $$$ was no object with 100 people lined up for cabs.

I stood there with 2 x $50.00 notes in my hand when a colleague slapped me on the shoulder and told me how I had missed the 2 queens who slugged it out with platform shoes at each other's head over a cab about 30 minutes earlier that night. I told him I had seen enough action tonight already so was hoping for a quiet night which is never possible around Mardi Gras.
    wow, quite the night. At least now I know how to make a quick $100 if I ever goto mardi gras haha

Leave a comment:

• NRM_Oz

• NRM_Oz
    replied
    9 years since I left, I still have some fun memories including my last year when I returned for the party shift after a long day at another venue. I cabbed it in to save time and at the cab rank had 2 queens fight over my cab. #1 queen got into the cab tossing me $50.00 to use my cab (she thought I was just getting in) when #2 queen dragged her out for a few punches and kicks. As they fought on the dirt, #3 queen jumps in and tosses another $50.00 out the window as she speeds off. Seems 2 of them had worn similar outfits so had to go home and change and $$$ was no object with 100 people lined up for cabs.

I stood there with 2 x $50.00 notes in my hand when a colleague slapped me on the shoulder and told me how I had missed the 2 queens who slugged it out with platform shoes at each other's head over a cab about 30 minutes earlier that night. I told him I had seen enough action tonight already so was hoping for a quiet night which is never possible around Mardi Gras.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    Have you ever fought with one? They fight like a woman (kick, bite & scratch) but with the strength of a man - nasy

Leave a comment:

• Nauticus

• Nauticus
    replied
    Hahaha.

Don't get me wrong, I'm all for gay people. It's the trannies I don't understand.

Leave a comment:

• Ewfr 'Gomulee

• Ewfr 'Gomulee
    replied
    Originally posted by Nauticus View Post
    I had a tranny swing at me once when I arrested it. It must have looked bad, me wrestling down a girl, but his arms were bigger than my torso.
    HAHA!, it, good one :P

Tell y'what... I'd never get away with saying something like that over here! hehe.

Anyhoo, at comet we had a Tranny come in ''He'' was perfectly pleasant but one Comet's warehouse blokes were not so kind and called 'him' ''HER''

Bad move on his part. The Tranny went absolutely balistic. Was quite funny watching a 'WoMAN' chasing the head of warehouse down the isles and hitting him with it's bag! oh how we laughed.

Leave a comment:

• Curtis Baillie

• Curtis Baillie
    replied
    I think I may of posted his before...my very first prostitution arrest was a transvestite. I didn't catch on until I made the arrest. The officers with me thought it was very funny and didn't clue me in.

I once apprehended a 'female' shoplifter who, upon apporach, charged me and started fighting. I was trying to subdue 'her' when I realized she was a he and then changed my tactics.

NRM_OZ - You should see the Gay Pride parade in New York City - quite a sight. Several years ago my wife and I were showing her brother and wife the sights in Manhattan. Turns out it was the day of the parade. My brother-in-law is from rural Ohio farm country - he still talks about it today.

Leave a comment:

• Nauticus

• Nauticus
    replied
    I had a tranny swing at me once when I arrested it. It must have looked bad, me wrestling down a girl, but his arms were bigger than my torso.

Leave a comment:

• Don of the Dead

• Don of the Dead
    replied
    I've busted a few Tranny's over the years. Nothing odd (aside from the whole Tranny part)
    All I've learned is if you call em' "Ma'am" they are a lot more cooperative and plesant.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X