Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When the female S/L stands up to pee

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • When the female S/L stands up to pee

    We have just had our annual Gay / Lesbian Mardi Gras where about 400,000 people watch a parade of some 2000 people dance and sing for 2 hours along a main road. We have an influx of o/seas tourists including many US people and some of these include some of our designers who come for the event every year. Not my cup of tea but I have worked about 10 years back with the parade organisers and special events and always enjoyed being treated well by the organisers leading to further work in their community.

    Saturday, RLPM for this state informs me of a $5k US bust for a stunning female S/L. I am thinking this is not important but she insists on telling me what happened. The female S/L came in, tried on a dress with shoes and accessories and walked out without payment. After her arrest, she admitted the theft and when police arrived asked to use the toilet with 1 female cop and the female LPM escorting her. Inside the cubicle she stunned them both by producing and appendage from under her dress to empty her bladder. Seems she was unable to `return to normal` due to the situation and the RLPM told me today how she could not believe it was a male except for the big hands.

    I then informed her I once arrested a male for stealing lingerie for himself and it did match what he was wearing at the time, but that is another story.

    Has anyone ever had such a similar experience as working in security nothing pretty much shocks me now ?
    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

  • #2
    I've busted a few Tranny's over the years. Nothing odd (aside from the whole Tranny part)
    All I've learned is if you call em' "Ma'am" they are a lot more cooperative and plesant.
    "I'll let each of you guys punch me in the face if you'll just wash this crap outta my eyes!!" -Tweeker Shoplifter showing his distaste for pepper spray.

    Comment


    • #3
      I had a tranny swing at me once when I arrested it. It must have looked bad, me wrestling down a girl, but his arms were bigger than my torso.

      Comment


      • #4
        I think I may of posted his before...my very first prostitution arrest was a transvestite. I didn't catch on until I made the arrest. The officers with me thought it was very funny and didn't clue me in.

        I once apprehended a 'female' shoplifter who, upon apporach, charged me and started fighting. I was trying to subdue 'her' when I realized she was a he and then changed my tactics.

        NRM_OZ - You should see the Gay Pride parade in New York City - quite a sight. Several years ago my wife and I were showing her brother and wife the sights in Manhattan. Turns out it was the day of the parade. My brother-in-law is from rural Ohio farm country - he still talks about it today.
        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

        Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Nauticus View Post
          I had a tranny swing at me once when I arrested it. It must have looked bad, me wrestling down a girl, but his arms were bigger than my torso.
          HAHA!, it, good one :P

          Tell y'what... I'd never get away with saying something like that over here! hehe.

          Anyhoo, at comet we had a Tranny come in ''He'' was perfectly pleasant but one Comet's warehouse blokes were not so kind and called 'him' ''HER''

          Bad move on his part. The Tranny went absolutely balistic. Was quite funny watching a 'WoMAN' chasing the head of warehouse down the isles and hitting him with it's bag! oh how we laughed.
          Ewfr 'Gomulee - EuwFer 'Gom-You-Lee
          Court Security Officer - Her Majesty's Courts Service HMCS

          Comment


          • #6
            Hahaha.

            Don't get me wrong, I'm all for gay people. It's the trannies I don't understand.

            Comment


            • #7
              Have you ever fought with one? They fight like a woman (kick, bite & scratch) but with the strength of a man - nasy
              I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
              Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

              Comment


              • #8
                9 years since I left, I still have some fun memories including my last year when I returned for the party shift after a long day at another venue. I cabbed it in to save time and at the cab rank had 2 queens fight over my cab. #1 queen got into the cab tossing me $50.00 to use my cab (she thought I was just getting in) when #2 queen dragged her out for a few punches and kicks. As they fought on the dirt, #3 queen jumps in and tosses another $50.00 out the window as she speeds off. Seems 2 of them had worn similar outfits so had to go home and change and $$$ was no object with 100 people lined up for cabs.

                I stood there with 2 x $50.00 notes in my hand when a colleague slapped me on the shoulder and told me how I had missed the 2 queens who slugged it out with platform shoes at each other's head over a cab about 30 minutes earlier that night. I told him I had seen enough action tonight already so was hoping for a quiet night which is never possible around Mardi Gras.
                "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by NRM_Oz View Post
                  9 years since I left, I still have some fun memories including my last year when I returned for the party shift after a long day at another venue. I cabbed it in to save time and at the cab rank had 2 queens fight over my cab. #1 queen got into the cab tossing me $50.00 to use my cab (she thought I was just getting in) when #2 queen dragged her out for a few punches and kicks. As they fought on the dirt, #3 queen jumps in and tosses another $50.00 out the window as she speeds off. Seems 2 of them had worn similar outfits so had to go home and change and $$$ was no object with 100 people lined up for cabs.

                  I stood there with 2 x $50.00 notes in my hand when a colleague slapped me on the shoulder and told me how I had missed the 2 queens who slugged it out with platform shoes at each other's head over a cab about 30 minutes earlier that night. I told him I had seen enough action tonight already so was hoping for a quiet night which is never possible around Mardi Gras.
                  wow, quite the night. At least now I know how to make a quick $100 if I ever goto mardi gras haha
                  "The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." - Edmund Burke

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Well here is another 1 to think about - a bloke comes dressed in a suit into our flagship store today and asks for a certain size and style of women's lingerie. The sales girl asks if it is for someone special and he shocks her by saying - "yes for me, my dear girl. May I use your fitting room to check the size and fit please ?". Poor girl was unable to tell me the outcome apart from an almost $2k sale in other items. She would have made around $95.00 commission from that sale, so of course she would not complain too much.

                    I made her blush when I asked if she got his details for our customer service list where we invite VIP customers to our seasonal launches and unique sales for our popular customers ? Poor girl was all red faced over her ordeal.
                    "Keep your friends close and your enemies even closer" Sun Tzu

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                      I think I may of posted his before...my very first prostitution arrest was a transvestite. I didn't catch on until I made the arrest. The officers with me thought it was very funny and didn't clue me in.

                      I once apprehended a 'female' shoplifter who, upon apporach, charged me and started fighting. I was trying to subdue 'her' when I realized she was a he and then changed my tactics.

                      NRM_OZ - You should see the Gay Pride parade in New York City - quite a sight. Several years ago my wife and I were showing her brother and wife the sights in Manhattan. Turns out it was the day of the parade. My brother-in-law is from rural Ohio farm country - he still talks about it today.
                      So you use different tactics to subdue females than males? I was always taught once a suspect starts to fight or resist you take them down anyway possible whether they are female or male. There is no different use of force scale or use of force rules for males and females that im aware of.
                      "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by bigdog View Post
                        So you use different tactics to subdue females than males? I was always taught once a suspect starts to fight or resist you take them down anyway possible whether they are female or male. There is no different use of force scale or use of force rules for males and females that I'm aware of.
                        bigdog - I always approached a situation with the same caution - whether or not it was male/female, didn't make a difference. Once the battle was on and it was a female, I did treat females differently - they fight differently. Most guys don't start out scratching, biting, and trying to kick you in the groin. Plain and simple. As to your comment (I bolded). I hope you didn't mean tactics such as choke holds, groin grabs, etc.
                        Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                        Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

                        Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Curt, you're dead on. As previously posted, I showed deference to a female subject and it could have turned tragic. Had it not been for a clamshell holster and a quick reacting car captain who was a damn sight smarter than me, we probably not be discussing this.
                          Be firm, be fair and don't back off and use force appropriate to the situation.
                          Enjoy the day,
                          Bill

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Bill - The only person to ever try and get my handgun from me was a woman, and you can believe I used the amount of force needed to disable her attack.
                            Retail Security Consultant / Expert Witness
                            Co-Author - Effective Security Management 6th Edition

                            Contributor to Retail Crime, Security and Loss Prevention: An Encyclopedic Reference

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Curtis Baillie View Post
                              bigdog - I always approached a situation with the same caution - whether or not it was male/female, didn't make a difference. Once the battle was on and it was a female, I did treat females differently - they fight differently. Most guys don't start out scratching, biting, and trying to kick you in the groin. Plain and simple. As to your comment (I bolded). I hope you didn't mean tactics such as choke holds, groin grabs, etc.
                              What i meant by anyway possible was using force within the continuum that is reasonable to subdue the person. What i was getting at was some (officers public and private) use softer tactics on females because they are the "weaker sex" instead of using techniques that will end the encounter with in safest way possible for the officer and the suspect.

                              I wouldn't want my family standing over my casket because I went soft on a female who got access to a weapon or gained the upper hand in a situation because i was afraid to use full force.
                              "Get yourself a shovel cause your in deep Sh*t"

                              Comment

                              Leaderboard

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X