Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    If I come across two people in the dressing rooms I dont have a problem telling them to get out for the simple fact that 2 people can hide things in places we cant check.

Leave a comment:

• ozsecuritychic
    replied
    Originally posted by hemi444
    Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........

Nothing against the gay or lesbian groups
    we get gay and straight people doing things like that in the toilets of the mall. I tee it up with one of the cleaners to call me over the radio to go to the disabled toilets because customers have complained,then I turn the radio up and stand within hearing range . They generally pull their pants up pretty quick and try to sneak out. It makes it a bit difficult when we dont see them go in and dont know if it is a disabled person that needs help or people having sex.

Leave a comment:

• Mr. Security
    replied
    Originally posted by ctbgpo
    ...... but as this tends to be MOST PROFESSIONAL FORUM I have been to.....
    I second that. Let's keep it professional and non-offensive.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    Wow.. Thats eduactional!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    [QUOTE=ctbgpo.....The words QUEEN & FAG are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE and had no place in this forum. Not trying to cut on you but just a heads up that there are homosexual officers on this site and they might be offended to do something about it....[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it.

There are many countries who regard the Queen as their Head of State and a Fag as a Cigarette and in any case I'm sure any Homosexual would have been called a lot worse than a Queen or a Fag.

I could quote you heaps of discriptive words for a Homosexual and in one country, many years ago they were known as 'Fruit Merchants' and so I guess that would have offended quite a number of Fruit Merchants.

Leave a comment:

• HotelSecurity
    replied
    I believe in Quebec it is LEGAL to put cameras IN the washrooms but they can not be pointing at the urinals.

Leave a comment:

• Szorcsik001
    replied
    Originally posted by hemi444
    Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........
    I have worked several properties that had SEVERE problems with this. A few possible remedies:

1. Of course increased patrols in the area is recommended to fight any problem.

2. CAMERAS! You can't put them inside the restroom of course (sorry pervs), but a camera documenting who is going in and out is helpful. Usually they are meeting in the restroom of a mall because they can't go home and do it. For many, this is a secret lifestyle. A camera makes the threat that it may not stay secret.

3. Educate tenents that have a view of the restroom. Word gets out. You bust a few in there, they'll find a new spot.

4. If all else fails...read the walls...find the times...be there and let your FOOT TAP AWAY!!!. Granted they'll get excited...but that goes away in a hurry when the door opens to a guy with a badge and cuff. Caught 15-20 that way.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    OMG.. More of the Service Oriented Security.. This whole scheme is making me ill!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    The uniforms are usually there, unless the restructure completely changed everything, for visible deterrence and that's it. Oh and to help put groceries into minivans (no kidding.)

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    Wow, even WalMart huh? I have seen some that have uniformed officers.. There have been rumors running around now for a few years that JC pennies is going out of business, so whether its true or not, makes sense.

Leave a comment:

• hemi444
    replied
    Originally posted by Mall Director
    Does JC Pennies even have LP anymore?? Ours do not.. and some of the other pennies stores attached to other malls I have operated at dont either.. I dont mean to release intel of this nature, but find it very disturbing! THey had badges by the way?? LOL!
    I think the big thing is the amount of shrink. One of the Walmarts in my area have no LP and they only use store management for internal cases.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by ctbgpo
    [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
    Not that foul language or derogatory statements offend my virgin ears, but as this tends to be MOST PROFESSIONAL FORUM I have been to. The words QUEEN & FAG are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE and had no place in this forum. Not trying to cut on you but just a heads up that there are homosexual officers on this site and they might be offended to do something about it.
    I too would like to keep this site respectable and professional, I also hope the US is not going as far with political correcteness as seen in Canada. We have been given the opportunity of free speech by many who have died before and for us.

Leave a comment:

• Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
    Its less a "gay" thing, and more a exhibitionist sub-genre of the gay male community. I understand that the gay community is trying to get people to realize they're acting like idiots.
    If you look at the papers (TV news) the day after a Pride parade, you see all kinds of people in various stages of undress depicting acts that would make a Church goer blush. The gay community seem to tell us all year how gay is normal and then some ruin any goodwill on parade day.....

Years ago we had a patrol contract to "monitor" a downtown hotel washrooms for similar activity. After a few evenings, I suggested better lighting, with the mirror reflectors and wider spaces between the doors and beams. I did not care if it would put me out of job.

Leave a comment:

• Mall Director
    replied
    Originally posted by Echos13
    Speaking of JCP. Does loss prevention still use those big ugly square badges that look like nabisco sugar cookies? Good lord those things were ugly!
    Does JC Pennies even have LP anymore?? Ours do not.. and some of the other pennies stores attached to other malls I have operated at dont either.. I dont mean to release intel of this nature, but find it very disturbing! THey had badges by the way?? LOL!

Leave a comment:

• N. A. Corbier
    replied
    First, the oblig "I'm not gay!"

Second, it wasn't even a good story.

Third, ctbgpo is correct.

Leave a comment:

Leaderboard

Collapse
Working...
X