No announcement yet.

JC Penny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow, even WalMart huh? I have seen some that have uniformed officers.. There have been rumors running around now for a few years that JC pennies is going out of business, so whether its true or not, makes sense.
    Deputy Sheriff

Comment

The uniforms are usually there, unless the restructure completely changed everything, for visible deterrence and that's it. Oh and to help put groceries into minivans (no kidding.)
      Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

OMG.. More of the Service Oriented Security.. This whole scheme is making me ill!
        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by hemi444
          Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........
          I have worked several properties that had SEVERE problems with this. A few possible remedies:

1. Of course increased patrols in the area is recommended to fight any problem.

2. CAMERAS! You can't put them inside the restroom of course (sorry pervs), but a camera documenting who is going in and out is helpful. Usually they are meeting in the restroom of a mall because they can't go home and do it. For many, this is a secret lifestyle. A camera makes the threat that it may not stay secret.

3. Educate tenents that have a view of the restroom. Word gets out. You bust a few in there, they'll find a new spot.

4. If all else fails...read the walls...find the times...be there and let your FOOT TAP AWAY!!!. Granted they'll get excited...but that goes away in a hurry when the door opens to a guy with a badge and cuff. Caught 15-20 that way.

Comment

I believe in Quebec it is LEGAL to put cameras IN the washrooms but they can not be pointing at the urinals.
            I enforce rules and regulations, not laws.
            Security Officers. The 1st First Responders.

Comment

[QUOTE=ctbgpo.....The words QUEEN & FAG are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE and had no place in this forum. Not trying to cut on you but just a heads up that there are homosexual officers on this site and they might be offended to do something about it....[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't worry about it.

There are many countries who regard the Queen as their Head of State and a Fag as a Cigarette and in any case I'm sure any Homosexual would have been called a lot worse than a Queen or a Fag.

I could quote you heaps of discriptive words for a Homosexual and in one country, many years ago they were known as 'Fruit Merchants' and so I guess that would have offended quite a number of Fruit Merchants.

Comment

Wow.. Thats eduactional!
                Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by ctbgpo
                  ...... but as this tends to be MOST PROFESSIONAL FORUM I have been to.....
                  I second that. Let's keep it professional and non-offensive.
                  Security: Freedom from fear; danger; safe; a feeling of well-being. (Webster's)

Comment

Originally posted by hemi444
                    Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........

Nothing against the gay or lesbian groups
                    we get gay and straight people doing things like that in the toilets of the mall. I tee it up with one of the cleaners to call me over the radio to go to the disabled toilets because customers have complained,then I turn the radio up and stand within hearing range . They generally pull their pants up pretty quick and try to sneak out. It makes it a bit difficult when we dont see them go in and dont know if it is a disabled person that needs help or people having sex.

Comment

If I come across two people in the dressing rooms I dont have a problem telling them to get out for the simple fact that 2 people can hide things in places we cant check.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X