JC Penny

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JC Penny

Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........

Nothing against the gay or lesbian groups

When I worked at Wal-Mart in Electronics (My little vacation, little stress, etc.) I'd have an assistant grab me and have me go in. After all, I was less likely to go ballistic. After confirming two males in one stall, we would have police respond and arrest them.

One of the little idiots was like, "You have something against gays?" My reply was simple: "I have something against idiots meeting in the bathroom of a f-ing walmart to have sex. Don't you have homes? A motel?"

Its less a "gay" thing, and more a exhibitionist sub-genre of the gay male community. I understand that the gay community is trying to get people to realize they're acting like idiots.
    Some Kind of Commando Leader

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
      After confirming two males in one stall, we would have police respond and arrest them.
      Knowing that we are in seperate states, what type of crime does le consider that act within your state? In philly we really could'nt do anything but request for them to leave.

Comment

Speaking of JCP. Does loss prevention still use those big ugly square badges that look like nabisco sugar cookies? Good lord those things were ugly!
        My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Originally posted by Echos13
          Speaking of JCP. Does loss prevention still use those big ugly square badges that look like nabisco sugar cookies? Good lord those things were ugly!
          As far as I know they do not, I had heard that in some area's the doorman wears them.
          Last edited by hemi444; 01-29-2006, 12:03 AM. Reason: typo error

Comment

Doorman? I guess that must be at the corporate offices? Here in Florida's JCP you don't see much of anybody in LP unless they come out to catch somebody.
            My views, opinions and statements are my own. They are not of my company, affiliates or coworkers.

-Being bagger at Publix has more respect these days

-It's just a job kid deal with it

-The industry needs to do one of two things; stop fiddling with the thin line and go forward or go back to that way it was. A flashlight in one hand and your set of keys in the other

Comment

Originally posted by hemi444
              Does anyone in LP have problems with gay guys meeting in the the mens room. It seem to be an epidemic around here. Just word of advise dont tap your foot if another guy is in the next stall........

Nothing against the gay or lesbian groups
              Here in WI, public fornication is against statute 944.15
              944.15 Public fornication.
              (1) In this section, "in public" means in a place where or in a manner such that the person knows or has reason to know that his or her conduct is observable by or in the presence of persons other than the person with whom he or she is having sexual intercourse.

They could also violate our statute 944.17
              Sexual gratification.
              944.17(2)(a)
              (a) Commits an act of sexual gratification in public involving the sex organ of one person and the mouth or anus of another
              They could also be charged with our Statute 944.20: Lewd and lascivious behavior:
              (a) Commits an indecent act of sexual gratification with another with knowledge that they are in the presence of others.

All 3 of those charges deems individuals guilty of a Class A misdemeanor.
              "If you run, you'll only go to jail tired."

Comment

Originally posted by hemi444
                Knowing that we are in seperate states, what type of crime does le consider that act within your state? In philly we really could'nt do anything but request for them to leave.
                Oh, sorry. I didn't see this before.

Lewd and Lacivious Behavior, a felony 3 sex offense.

"Every time I see another crazy Florida post, I'm glad I don't work there." ~ Minneapolis Security on Florida Security Law

Comment

Dealing w/gay's in restroom

At our JCP in the mid 90's we had a problem with the gay traffic in our men's rooms. We would find glory holes, jizz soaked walls, and women's undergarment's left behind from their romp's. This was before CCTV. When we walked the floor, we would notice males hanging out near the bedding department, which was adjacent to the restroom. The queens would act like they were shopping, but would actually scope out the men entering the john. Usually heavy eye contact was enough to signal each other that a romp was about to happen. We would usually give these queens a couple minutes then enter and look for 2 sets of feet in one stall. If we noticed that all the male stalls were taken we would announce that we were the cleaning crew and they had 60 seconds to exit. We would go hide and watch the queens come running out. The problem got so bad we let local PD know about it and they performed some undercover stings. They would send over 3 undercover guys and the sting would work like this. We had a emergency door right next to the restroom. It lead to an hallway which lead outside our lower level. 2 of the plainclothes officers would act as the arrest team. They would camp out in the hallway while cop #3, usually a rugged handsome,ex-hockey player would act as the john. He would usually shove a tennis ball or potato down his pants to "enhance" his profile. He would enter the restrom (wearing a hidden wire) and stand at the pisser. Once the queens took a look at his package, they were mezmorized. They couldn't resist, once a keyword was stated by the john. The 2 hidden plainclothes would swoop in and take the fag out the emergency exit to an awaiting van. They would repeat the sting several times over. In a 6 month period they arrested 65 dudes. Most were married and had kids. They would split off from there wife and kids for a secret rendezvous. Eventually word got out and they found another retailer to practice their craft.

Comment

Once the queens took a look at his package, they were mezmorized. They couldn't resist, once a keyword was stated by the john. The 2 hidden plainclothes would swoop in and take the fag out the emergency

Not that foul language or derogatory statements offend my virgin ears, but as this tends to be MOST PROFESSIONAL FORUM I have been to. The words QUEEN & FAG are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE and had no place in this forum. Not trying to cut on you but just a heads up that there are homosexual officers on this site and they might be offended to do something about it.

Comment

First, the oblig "I'm not gay!"

Second, it wasn't even a good story.

Third, ctbgpo is correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Echos13
                        Does JC Pennies even have LP anymore?? Ours do not.. and some of the other pennies stores attached to other malls I have operated at dont either.. I dont mean to release intel of this nature, but find it very disturbing! THey had badges by the way?? LOL!
                        Deputy Sheriff

Comment

Originally posted by N. A. Corbier
                          Its less a "gay" thing, and more a exhibitionist sub-genre of the gay male community. I understand that the gay community is trying to get people to realize they're acting like idiots.
                          If you look at the papers (TV news) the day after a Pride parade, you see all kinds of people in various stages of undress depicting acts that would make a Church goer blush. The gay community seem to tell us all year how gay is normal and then some ruin any goodwill on parade day.....

Years ago we had a patrol contract to "monitor" a downtown hotel washrooms for similar activity. After a few evenings, I suggested better lighting, with the mirror reflectors and wider spaces between the doors and beams. I did not care if it would put me out of job.
                          Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                          Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by ctbgpo
                            [COLOR=DarkSlateGray]
                            Not that foul language or derogatory statements offend my virgin ears, but as this tends to be MOST PROFESSIONAL FORUM I have been to. The words QUEEN & FAG are HIGHLY UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE and had no place in this forum. Not trying to cut on you but just a heads up that there are homosexual officers on this site and they might be offended to do something about it.
                            I too would like to keep this site respectable and professional, I also hope the US is not going as far with political correcteness as seen in Canada. We have been given the opportunity of free speech by many who have died before and for us.
                            Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
                            Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Mall Director
                              Does JC Pennies even have LP anymore?? Ours do not.. and some of the other pennies stores attached to other malls I have operated at dont either.. I dont mean to release intel of this nature, but find it very disturbing! THey had badges by the way?? LOL!
                              I think the big thing is the amount of shrink. One of the Walmarts in my area have no LP and they only use store management for internal cases.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X