Department Alarm Code's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Department Alarm Code's

I work in a retail environment where we can gate off our electronics (DVD, movies, phones tv's etc) now should the question is, how do I as an associate voice my concerns to management that I should have a code to arm this dept 3 times a week at night?

I care about the security and integrity of the merchandise I have in my dept, and technically if its there, then we should do it nightly as there is a night staff present in the store during off hours.

Comments?

Lzrman

Removing or reducing the opportunity makes good sense. We can not have Security Staff everywhere at once so we add cameras, alarms, gates etc. to suppliment the overall effectivness of a program. If there is risk and it can be lessened with controls already in place why not...
    What is the problem though? Staff require access to restock? Clean? or?
    Quote me as saying I was mis-quoted.
    Groucho Marx

Comment

Originally posted by Eric
      Removing or reducing the opportunity makes good sense. We can not have Security Staff everywhere at once so we add cameras, alarms, gates etc. to suppliment the overall effectivness of a program. If there is risk and it can be lessened with controls already in place why not...
      What is the problem though? Staff require access to restock? Clean? or?
      Staff stock during the day, the janitors have to wait till 7am till we get there to open it up while we monitor. Its like monitoring them clean our liquor store, but in electronics.

Thanks Eric, good point.

"Removing or Reducing opportunity during the night."
      We have this in place w/ alarm 's on our cameras.

Comment

Leaderboard

Collapse
      Working...
      X